In Living Color on DVD

MACHIAVELLI

Chairman/C.E.O.
We've got some details on the forthcoming In Living Color DVD set, due on April 6 of this year at a suggested price of $39.99. The three-disc set will break down as follows:

Disc 1: Pilot, The Wrath of Farrakhan, Lean On Me Beautiful, Transitions, A Date With Grace Jones.. Commentaries on select episodes, featurette "Looking Back In Living Color - The First Season".

Disc 2: Jheri's Kids, Don King - The Early Years, Endangered Species, Introducing?Homey D. Clown, Vera Dimilo. Commentary on episode 7 by Tommy Davidson.

Disc 3: Anton in The People's Court, Conspiracy, Homey D. Clown Returns. Commentary on selected episodes, "In Living Color - The First Season" featurette, "Back in Step with the Fly Girls" featurette, HBO Comedy Festival 2001.

Homey don't play dat, but we do, and we can't wait to play dat DVD.

MACHIAVELLI said:
We've got some details on the forthcoming In Living Color DVD set, due on April 6 of this year at a suggested price of $39.99. The three-disc set will break down as follows:

Disc 1: Pilot, The Wrath of Farrakhan, Lean On Me Beautiful, Transitions, A Date With Grace Jones.. Commentaries on select episodes, featurette "Looking Back In Living Color - The First Season".

Disc 2: Jheri's Kids, Don King - The Early Years, Endangered Species, Introducing?Homey D. Clown, Vera Dimilo. Commentary on episode 7 by Tommy Davidson.

Disc 3: Anton in The People's Court, Conspiracy, Homey D. Clown Returns. Commentary on selected episodes, "In Living Color - The First Season" featurette, "Back in Step with the Fly Girls" featurette, HBO Comedy Festival 2001.

Homey don't play dat, but we do, and we can't wait to play dat DVD.

Can't Wait!!!! :jump:

I hope they have David Allen Grier doing the "Bluesman". "Wrote a song about it, wanna hear it, here it go!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All I know it better have the Fly girls. Love me some Lisa-Marie Todd :nod:
Fire Marshal Bill, The guy that uses the big words, Wanda. With all of the relaxed FCC laws if ILC was on today it would be totally out of control. Looking for my old ILC tapes

MACHIAVELLI said:
All I know it better have the Fly girls. Love me some Lisa-Marie Todd :nod:
Fire Marshal Bill, The guy that uses the big words, Wanda. With all of the relaxed FCC laws if ILC was on today it would be totally out of control. Looking for my old ILC tapes

And Jim Carrey in the bikini with his hair in two pigtails. :lol:

Love Connection With Robin Givens (Kim Coles) and Mike Tyson (Keenan Ivory Wayans) and Chuck (Jim Carey)

The sketch Hey Mon

Home Boys Shopping Club
Mo Money Mo Money Mo Money

I got most of that on VHS, but when the DVD comes out, I won't have to think about bringing that out. I have about 6 hours of old footage on tape.

Batman said:
I got most of that on VHS, but when the DVD comes out, I won't have to think about bringing that out. I have about 6 hours of old footage on tape.

Let me know when they have the episode with Wanda and EnVogue. That had me rolling!! I had several In Living Color episodes on tape and taped over it.. :(

Tigerpride said:
Let me know when they have the episode with Wanda and EnVogue. That had me rolling!! I had several In Living Color episodes on tape and taped over it.. :(
When I get the DVD this week, I'll let you know.

I think I'm going to dig up my old VHS tape.

you know what, I seem to have forgotted my business card............... BAM!!!!

:lol:

I haven't seen it yet, but Disc 1 has:

Homeboy Shopping Network
Men on Films
Do-It-Yourself Milli Vanilli Kit
The Wrath of Farrakhan
United Negro Scholarship Fund
Oprah
Anton
Men on Art
Three Champs and a Baby
Black World

Disc 2:

Bad Karate Class
Making of a Tracy Chapman Song
Don King: The Early Years
Ted Turner's Very Colorized Classics - Casablanca
Men on Books
Pres. Jackson's Farewell Address
Homey the Clown
Michael Jackson Potato Head
School for the self Taught

Disc 3:

The Brothers Brothers
MC Hammer Video
Calhoun Tubbs
Anton on Po' People's Court
Ray Charles In Charge
Homey the Clown's One Stop Carnival
Benita Butrell
The Buttmans

Those are some of the skits from each episode.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Batman said:
I haven't seen it yet, but Disc 1 has:

Homeboy Shopping Network
Men on Films
Do-It-Yourself Milli Vanilli Kit
The Wrath of Farrakhan
United Negro Scholarship Fund
Oprah
Anton
Men on Art
Three Champs and a Baby
Black World

Disc 2:

Bad Karate Class
Making of a Tracy Chapman Song
Don King: The Early Years
Ted Turner's Very Colorized Classics - Casablanca
Men on Books
Pres. Jackson's Farewell Address
Homey the Clown
Michael Jackson Potato Head
School for the self Taught

Disc 3:

The Brothers Brothers
MC Hammer Video
Calhoun Tubbs
Anton on Po' People's Court
Ray Charles In Charge
Homey the Clown's One Stop Carnival
Benita Butrell
The Buttmans

Those are some of the skits from each episode.

No Wanda, Fire Marshal Bill, The Hedleys
No Fly Gurls?

I did remember Wanda being on one of the DVDs.

Didn't remember seeing Fire Marshall Bill.

How many seasons was the show on?

anyoen seen the richrd pryor variety show on dvd . i was going to get it. is it good or bad. where can i get it without havign to oder like at suncoast. do they have it ccircuit city.

Back