In All Seriousness........

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
What is the purpose of this so called Boycott/Sit-In? Who was offended, and why are females being asked to stop posting, by some female posters?

What are you ladies trying to prove? If boycotting is so important, then why are some of you still looking in, and not posting?

Be strong for your cause, and avoid the board all together. Don't be fake about it, if boycotting is what you feel, let everyone know the injustice that you feel is happening to you that you have been forced to boycott. After all we're supposed to be one big happy family, so bring it out in the open.

No smack, or sarcasm, a brother is just trying to find out what your cause is, and why is that you feel the need to stay away.

NICE

If any of them chickens are actually mad, upset, bothered, flabbergasted, perturbed or pissed at anything going on on this board, then LET THEY ASSES STEP!!!

Trade they asses in for some future draft choices. I'll take a 1st and 4th rounder for JSTUS.

Now that they're gone...

I was wondering if any of you bruthas who "sampled" some of this now departed puddin could let an old ugly brutha in on a little secret. You know things like which ones liked it martini style
(shaken not stirred), which ones were like potato chips (couldn't can't eat just one), which were like M&M's (melt in your mouth not in your hand), like a good smoke (not letting the smooth taste fooly ya).

It's fess up time...dey gone now. Share the info...I'm in a 23 year slump!

:lmao:

Originally posted by Robber
If any of them chickens are actually mad, upset, bothered, flabbergasted, perturbed or pissed at anything going on on this board, then LET THEY ASSES STEP!!!

Trade they asses in for some future draft choices. I'll take a 1st and 4th rounder for JSTUS.
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Re: Now that they're gone...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I was wondering if any of you bruthas who "sampled" some of this now departed puddin could let an old ugly brutha in on a little secret. I'm in a 23 year slump!

WELL SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO CRAWL BACK UP UNDER THAT ROCK...HE I GOT A NUMBE FOR YOU IT IS PRANCING_J'S 662-555-555:lmao: :redhot: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Now that they're gone...

I was wondering if any of you bruthas who "sampled" some of this now departed puddin could let an old ugly brutha in on a little secret. You know things like which ones liked it martini style
(shaken not stirred), which ones were like potato chips (couldn't can't eat just one), which were like M&M's (melt in your mouth not in your hand), like a good smoke (not letting the smooth taste fooly ya).

It's fess up time...dey gone now. Share the info...I'm in a 23 year slump!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Re: Re: Now that they're gone...

Originally posted by NASTY_QUE_DAWG

WELL SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO CRAWL BACK UP UNDER THAT ROCK...HE I GOT A NUMBE FOR YOU IT IS PRANCING_J'S 662-555-555:lmao: :redhot: :lmao: :lmao:

Whaddup Team...

Now this better be a good number...I expect a good 'set out' from bruh. I met a young bruh from Memphis about 2 months ago at my folks nightclub/restaurant in North La. Set his azz out with some chicken wings and crown. Good to see yall got some
real bruhs up in Memphis.

We might get to hook up some time. Let me know if you're in BR, I'll take you to our "infamous" Purple Thursday!

Originally posted by Robber

Robber, whatchu talkin' 'bout? I can't be traded.

:wavey:Hey Robber. I miss you. Can't wait until the 26th.

DO NOT bring your camera.
:redhot: :redhot: ;) :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: Now that they're gone...

We might get to hook up some time. Let me know if you're in BR, I'll take you to our "infamous" Purple Thursday!

That's part of my birthday week celebration. Check your PM.

D-nice....you wasted your time with this post.

You are using the one thing that women don't know how to use.......Logic! You are making too much sense for them to understand just how right you are. I know what you mean in your post. I can understand logic. But something about those XX's that keep them from comprehending.

Robber, bring your camera.......he he he.....

Back