I'm watching the J-settes doin' the butt

Originally posted by Get Ready
"On the show we have the music director of a band in Miss. call The Sonic Boom of the South, Dr. Lidel James. Dr. James, I saw those girls on the stage shaking entertaining and really moving the crowd and the TV audience....What say you?"

"Well Mr OReilly, those girls are the highlight of the greatest show band in the land, the thrill of a million eyes, the epitome of distinction, the excentrical, gargantuan..."

"Yeah yeah yeah....but do you think its right that women who look so good flaunt themselves in front of men like myself who are married, is that right?"

"....the suma cum laude, the quintessence, the aggregate, the personification of excellence....."

"Wait a minute Dr. this is the no spin zone...dont come in here with...."

"....the embodiment of excellence, the definition of fineness, brilliance, superiority"

"Somebody shut this guys mic off"

"(off the mic) the joie de vivre, the darling eye of intensity, the luminosity, the shining light of radiance"

"I guess you have the last word" :rolleyes:

LOL now that is soooooooo funny and true:jump: :lmao: :jump:

Hey Robber,

The JSettes were doing Da Butt in the unis they had on at the end of the Alcorn game.....clawd ham mercy. I wonder how many times can I watch this before the tape wears out? :licky:

Back