Im not feeling so good at all.....

Barre Baby

t.k.a. T.B.L. #51
this is sickering, throwing up all dang day. Not feeling 2 good as of is. Being throwing up and feeling real sicc. And thats sucks really bad. U know what im saying. And no, I didnt drink no hard liquor either this time. Its must be the food I was eatting or that "Yellow Jacket"(Energy Pills) pill thats getting me sick? I dont know, but all I know is that im feeling sicc and messed up. Ya heard. Smoach is hurting bad and mad headaces. Didnt feel too good at work yesterday. Was moving real slow, been working almost everyday and all of that. Its sickening but bad....

Hope I feel better before Wendsday....thats all...

holla....

Teddy Loc/ Barre Baby/ T.B.L. 51

Man I'm trying to feel your pain, but what's a "smoach"??? I know the illness messing witcha and all, so the grammar ain't too tight. I figured it all out, except that damn "smoach"???

Get well, bruh.

Originally posted by Robber
Man I'm trying to feel your pain, but what's a "smoach"??? I figured it all out, except that damn "smoach"???
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I was thinking the same thing. Try drinking some 7-up or Sprite. That should settle your "Smoach" or "Stomach" whichever one that is hurting the worst. :rolleyes:

**fell da hell out**

<font size=1>I knew not to open dis hea thread</font>

ROTF:lmao:

Hey dere Barre Baby, long time no hear from....I hope you haven't impregnated anyone. :eek: Anyway, hope you're feeling better.

Back