Im just speechless....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why can't we just do better as a people? What is really wrong with us?
The majority of us are FINE.

However when you have a society that wants to paint us a certain way-that is what they showcase. To present a narrative that helps fuel fear and agendas.

You won't hear BLM fuss about this because it does not fit their AGENDA. Nor Fox News because it does NOT fit their agenda.

The majority of us are FINE.

However when you have a society that wants to paint us a certain way-that is what they showcase. To present a narrative that helps fuel fear and agendas.

You won't hear BLM fuss about this because it does not fit their AGENDA. Nor Fox News because it does NOT fit their agenda.
I just had a conversation abut this very issue.
Where are the videos of white, Mexican, or Asian thieves? You mean to tell me in a county of over 332 million people. Black people are the only ones stealing? Yeah right, say this and you'll get labeled a conspiracy theorist or a truth denier.

Don't believe the hype. For the most part we are fine as a people . We just have our share a dumb asses and jerks and wanna be gangsters but unlike others ours seem to make the highlight reels more.

I just had a conversation abut this very issue.
Where are the videos of white, Mexican, or Asian thieves? You mean to tell me in a county of over 332 million people. Black people are the only ones stealing? Yeah right, say this and you'll get labeled a conspiracy theorist or a truth denier.

Oh, theirs are out there too. Stupid is not just for our people.

Back