I'm gonna come on here and say what I really feel about other bands for now on.

Originally posted by GoodFella
You forgot about TxSO.

TxSO act like criminals, they always stealing isht.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Damn that was a good one!!!!!

Originally posted by GoodFella
You forgot about TxSO.

TxSO act like criminals, they always stealing isht.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Damn that was a good one GoodFella!!!!! Let me tell you something dude (HP), Phi Beta Sigma YOU DON'T KNOW %HIT ABOUT. SO LET'S KEEP IT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I KICK YOUR *****.....

Originally posted by MVSU Representative
Let me tell you something dude (HP), Phi Beta Sigma YOU DON'T KNOW %HIT ABOUT. SO LET'S KEEP IT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I KICK YOUR *****.....

I agree!:redhot:

Re: Here's my 2 cents

Originally posted by Quietstorm
TxSU is like those individuals who go to every greek an non greek open house year and year and get rejected because you all suffer with an identity crisis. One year, TxSU wants to be like SU, then PVU, JSU, etc. Instead of going stricking with one tradition you steal one and mimic it year after year!

ok now please tell me detail by detail how we try to be like su, jsu, and HOLD THE FUNK UP!!! i know you didnt say we try to be like yall?? since when did we form pvu and do a float making musical notes??? since when did we get on the field and do that old arse late 80's dance "the butt" and got booed at 01 classic?? since when did we have 10 bones and turn around in the game trying to learn a new fanfare while gettin blowed on?? since when did we started playing like yall and arranging our music like yalls?? NEVER! now your contradicting your own peeps s phi s words about how we like it loud. so which one is it?? or which lie is it? we wanna be soft and pretty like yall playin nothing but love ballads and friendly arse key arrangements?? or we overblow?? plus we told you earlier that us and su marching style is similar cuz of butler and doc's close ties but our drills are different. see we'd let you slide with the txsu wanna be like su and jsu cuz we and everyone on here know that aint true but dont you dare say we try to be like pvu. thats like sayin pvu tryin to be like famu OHH!!! i think its true yall got the same uniforms and fam had thiers first. but yea keep talkin your senseless smack. its gonna catch up with you and you will be a quietstorm.

now im back to my regular self. and have fun again. one;)

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
SU Band act like Alphas, they always think they Runnin thangs.

Grambling band act like Kappas, they think they too pretty , too good to put they horn down.

J-State Band act like Omegas, they always trying to show they azz.

UAPB band act like Sigmas, always trying to prove they just as good as everyone else.

Mississippi Valley band act like Iota's, Don't nobody give a ish about them.

Alabama State band act like AKA's, They ain't been through nothing to good in they band program, THEY ALL PAPER.

Alcorn Band act like Sigma Gamma Rho's, Where do the F***K they be at?

P.V. band act like Delta's, they talk to damn much.

Alabama A&M band act like Kappa Sweethearts, they just wanna be down.

man i think you tripped on this one phrase i hope you were joking about "some" of the bands above but some are true. and i think your wrong about aamu. they are no joke in the stands. hopefully well go see them this year.

Harmonical Phrase TxSU did get caught stealing I have the police report you want me to post it on the SWACPAGE...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
SU Band act like Alphas, they always think they Runnin thangs.

Grambling band act like Kappas, they think they too pretty , too good to put they horn down.

J-State Band act like Omegas, they always trying to show they azz.

UAPB band act like Sigmas, always trying to prove they just as good as everyone else.

Mississippi Valley band act like Iota's, Don't nobody give a ish about them.

Alabama State band act like AKA's, They ain't been through nothing to good in they band program, THEY ALL PAPER.

Alcorn Band act like Sigma Gamma Rho's, Where do the F***K they be at?

P.V. band act like Delta's, they talk to damn much.

Alabama A&M band act like Kappa Sweethearts, they just wanna be down.

Horns were made to be played not made to put on the ground..

I ain't going to lie this ish funny:lmao:

Originally posted by Square357
Harmonical Phrase TxSU did get caught stealing I have the police report you want me to post it on the SWACPAGE...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Add Nebraska to that too. They wre also there. Aren't you one of those gRambling people who's always saying "We'll be better this year so leave it in the past....yada yada yada"?

Case made.
This thread was still ness though.

There is no police report dumb arse!! You shouldn't talk on things you know nothing about. Stupid BATCH.

Originally posted by lilC
Add Nebraska to that too. They wre also there. Aren't you one of those gRambling people who's always saying "We'll be better this year so leave it in the past....yada yada yada"?

Case made.
This thread was still ness though.
Co-Signing

Harmonical Phrase you on here talkin about everybody guess what time wil tell the true story so don't let your mouth write you a check your azz can't cash o k......

And that isn't just story I know someone who went to TxSU and he said it was true about ya'll steal so..........explain that???????:confused: :confused: :confused:

And that isn't just a story I know someone who went to TxSU and he said it was true about ya'll steal so..........explain that???????:confused: :confused: :confused:

And that isn't just a story I know someone who went to TxSU and he said it was true about ya'll steal so..........explain that???????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Boy I went and trust me it was not like you think. If you want to discuss it we can but not on here. WHen you sa yall make it as if it were the whole band. Please ...

Back