I'm a Mess

MsJag4Jag

I'm a Mess is sung by Anthony Hamilton and produced by Jermaine Dupri.

I like Charlene, I'm a Mess, and Where I'm From? Have y'all heard of it?

I can play I'm a Mess back to back to back to back to back to back!

I got someone to burn a copy of this CD last month, but I have yet to listen to it. I'll have to check that one out.

I went to the neigborhood SnoCone stand yesterday and 3 high school chicks were blasting that song :headphone and singin their little hearts out.... :lmao:
One girl said the same thing J4J....She said to one of her friends, "I kept that song on rewind all day yesterday."

LL: I don't know why it sticks to me so much. Poor man is crying his heart out for this woman. Hee hee! He still doesn't sound like ol' whiney baby Keith Sweat! :lol:

Chyna Black and Charlene are my favorites. Honestly, I don't think there is a bad track on the entire CD.

just my .02 cents

I think my favorite is track 3?

?since I seen?t you?we been peoples?you?re my equal?this love is see-through?I wanna keep you?I wanna be with you??

But "I'm a Mess" is a classic. He said, "...and the dog cried out...he knew I was suffering...he was chained to my pain." You know it's deep when the dog knows you've been hurt. "I'd rather be slit 'cross the throat so I can die..." Dag. Brotha can't eat, can't sleep...ain't worked in three weeks.

Jag-Tig: It almost sounds like the blues, huh? LOL He is missing that woman!

I sure wish one of our bands would play this....I can hear the entire stadium singing and laughing thru that song...

Back