I'll slap the taste out of your arse.....

Suge

The Phat Mack
....and the black off your mouth!!!

Brothers in Spoondom(not you Mike Bigg)......These were the first words out of my Bad Atrse Baby Boy's mouth! I was so proud of him. I mean he is 4, and he wouldn't talk. I really started to think the boy was slow...but just a moment ago. He finally let loose. See I had dropped this anaconda on Tara(my baby momma) for like 5 hours yesterday, and she needed a rest. So me, Suge Jr, my 3 girls(Ra'Suga, Sugaresha, & Na'Suga) and that Bad arse baby boy of mine....went to the mall. Well that bad arse baby boy was just minding his own bitness, hlding is package, when some chic(i think her name was Rita, or Cita..some mess like that) was all in his face...telling him how cute he was.....Suge, Jr. looked up at me confused..i said "what's wrong boy"....and he said "Daddy, he ain't cute, he pretty like us ain't he" and I just smiled and nodded my head.

Anyway, she is all up in Tarante' face, that's my bad arse baby boys name, and he was getting upset....but she wouldn't move. So he opened his mouth and it all came out "If you don't move, I will slap the taste off your arse, and knock the black out your mouth" ......then Tarante' Iked her arse! Man.....sniff...my bad arse baby boy ..sniff....is growing up! He s gone be just like his daddy!

P.S. - D-Nice...we cool man. All that other dram is behind us. We go way back. Plus Ima send my girls (Ra'Suga, Sugaresha, & Na'Suga) to handle MikePigg. They don't like nobody tryin to mess wif dey momma behind they daddy back! And you know how wild them girls can be. Ra'Sauge is bout dat actin. Sugaresha is a red hot pepper girl, and Na'Suga...man she is Tara all over again!

MikePigg..prpare for an arse whipping!

ROTgotdayumFLMAO

Suga,

Yo azz is str8 outta control bruh!!!!!!

:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Suge,

Nucka you aint no Lettuce...all head and no azz. Translation: You gotta bring azz to get azz. You must don't know who the
L you mucking with.

Don't step heah with no isht...Boy I'll make you whip yo own azz!

Ladies...Don't worry, I'm still have enuff energy after whipping his azz to share my skillz with all of yall. Did yall get the weekend schedule I sent to yall's PM. Don't be early...I tend to run a bit over during my skillz sessions!!!

Wassup wit dis hea????

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Ladies...Don't worry, I'm still have enuff energy after whipping his azz to share my skillz with all of yall. Did yall get the weekend schedule I sent to yall's PM. Don't be early...I tend to run a bit over during my skillz sessions!!!

ugh, I didn't get my PM.:(:rolleyes: ;) :p :eek: :D

Back