If Your Team Had to Cheat

you about to buy yourself some trouble

It's like finding my wallet with my name in it and saying God blessed you with that money, it's not their fault

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If your school had to "steal internationally" to be on the map, sign here X _______________________________________________

To Beat Po Little Pee Vee this past weekend...Sign-In Here__________________:D

Your posting privileges should have been revoked. This is why some women need to stay in the kitchen and you're ONE of them!

Now, go fix my coffee and biscuits!

Your posting privileges should have been revoked. This is why some women need to stay in the kitchen and you're ONE of them!

Now, go fix my coffee and biscuits!

Kitchen....shit more like custodial services after the REAL women cook. you know you always got that one aunt who cleans up but never cooks.

Your posting privileges should have been revoked. This is why some women need to stay in the kitchen and you're ONE of them! Now, go fix my coffee and biscuits!

Kitchen....shit more like custodial services after the REAL women cook. you know you always got that one aunt who cleans up but never cooks.

Yep I would love to cook for the both of you and watch you eat and enjoy the food with that crooked grin on my face:cool:

Back