If U wanna' whupp Suge's arse, sign in here---->

Panther88

Banned
Panthro first! :mad:

NICE, you're second!

Anyone else!? :confused:

~snicker~ He's out chasing porcupines, so he won't respond until tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
** hmm, haven't had a reason to lately, but what the he11 I'll get mine in now for future purposes!

I do! I do! I do! :wavey:

Pass me the belt!

Well if yall so bad...then step across this line

-------->> _____________________________________

You will get your arse beat like Battle Cat did @ 20NOLA02!

Panthro you better take your weak ticks and sit down somewhere. You know you are only 2 steps away from a heart attack! Don't make me get you one step closer!!

SS...you my Sugar Momma and all, but don't think for a minute that I won't beat your arse. I'll leave IVY "wheeps" all over you body! You don't want it....

Ms. Sonic.......You better sit your arse down. Don't think that because you have a big arse smile, that you won't get done up to.

In the words of that great Kneegrow spiritual..........
Punks Jump Up, to get Beat Down

I, for one, happen to like Asa, and will therefore NOT be participating in this beating!

You all aren't being nice!!

Say What?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Vinita
I, for one, happen to like Asa, and will therefore NOT be participating in this beating!

Umm, well, umm....Thank you Nita!!

The the rest of yall...kiss my yella arse!

Originally posted by Suge
Well if yall so bad...then step across this line

-------->> _____________________________________

Ms. Sonic.......You better sit your arse down. Don't think that because you have a big arse smile, that you won't get done up to.

Well I just crossed the line, and ^ that ain't got nothing to do with an arse whoopin! Whatch this smile turn into an arse whoopin if ya wanna!:rolleyes:

Asa

Originally posted by Vinita

If you mean Asa, as in Asa Buchannon, I'm laughing hard at that one.

So you super ruthless are you?

I see the fan club mounting too.

How much for a ticket kind sir....?

Might I purchase a ticket to give Suge a swift kick in his arse ?

Tryin to tell me his baby-mama was off limits............shoot....

*hoping he doesn't find out that kid #2 out of 6 has a high alcohol tolerance*

Re: Asa

Originally posted by Justin

If you mean Asa, as in Asa Buchannon, I'm laughing hard at that one.

So you super ruthless are you?

I see the fan club mounting too.

Yes, yes, Sugar is our resident Asa Buchanan, and I would not have him any other way!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
gramsprissyms, you wouldn't trouble maker. However with that last comment, I think you've added Robber to that list of people that want to whip Suge's arse.

Panthro, take me off of that list dog. After throwing fisticuffs, and wrestling with that big mofo, I'm still tired.

Sure we fought to a draw, but dayum, I don't have it any me for another fight.

NICE

Say Pant. Add me to that list. Shoot, I dont have anything better to do. And if they make an idiot of themselves today, I will buy 3 more tickets for the heck of it. :mad:

Pantro.......you might want to sit you rOLD arse down somewhere before you have a heart attack and have to join Elizabeth like Fred G. Sanford. And in your case, the G stands for "Gott Dayum Suge kicked my arse"!

beans....you don't want it man!

Hey GPrissyMs!! :D

Hey Robber..........what now?

blah blah blah.... yaddi yaddi yaddi... Whatever <b>guy</b>. :rolleyes: Rrrraaa, that be stomach bacteria bruh. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I stepped over the line. Now, it's your turn to step across this line--------->_________________________________ :mad: Don't slip nah! :mad:

NICE, where you went wrong is you hit and tried to wrestle. You've gots'ta hit and RUN bruh! HIT AND RUN!!! BARKAY IT! LOL :D

Back