If I could....

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
If I could dear Lord, I'd wipe away all the pain and disappointed in my family and friends lives. If I could I'd ...stop the all the hate among peers, husbands and wives, friends and enemies. If I could I'd make everybody's workplace environment a place of joy and admirable teamwork. If I could I'd feed all the shelter and clothe all the homeless. If I could I'd pay off all the bills that are bringing hardship to so many families and individuals trying to make it in this world. If I could I'd make sure everyone's health was in good standing and there was no sickness or disease. If I could I'd clear the highways of all tragedy. If I could I'd prevent all deaths. If I could I'd heal all heartache. If I could I'd give everyone their sincere desires and provide all your children the necessities they should never have to do without...a car, a home, money, medications, essential personal items. If I could I'd save the world....Lord, I can't, but I know You can...this is my prayer...in Jesus' name. Amen.

If I could stop school shootings, if I could stop the rememberance of past hurts, if I could stop hate, if I could end racism, if I could increase love ...

I CAN Lord...

I can do it anything, I can do it all because You made me and You have given me all that I need to have to abide Your Holy Will

The person that I am is the person You created to make a positive difference in this temporal world

YOU made me so i could give a hungry person a sandwhich

YOU made me so i could comfort a sick person

YOU made me so i could love the unloved

YOU made me so i can, i HAVE, to do it

Back