If God Answered Every Prayer

MightyDog

Have you consider this question or thought about it?

What is your opinion: If God answered every Prayer.

i often think of what Billy Graham's wife said re. God answering every prayer/when He says "no":

"if God had answered all of my prayers, I would have married the wrong man six times"

I can identify

Know this brothers and sisters: God is not going to keep from you what He wants you have

What God has for me ... it issssss for meeeee! I'm so glad he didn't answer all mine. Shux! The thought makes me shudder.

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying. I'm confused. :confused:

God DOES answer all prayers. He is a prayer answering God. He might not answer it when we want him to, or the way we want him to, but he answers ALL prayers.

Now, if you are saying if God answered prayers the way we wanted him to, that's a different story. I stay focused on it's God will and not mine. :)

Originally posted by Alexxus
I'm trying to figure out what you are saying. I'm confused. :confused:

God DOES answer all prayers. He is a prayer answering God. He might not answer it when we want him to, or the way we want him to, but he answers ALL prayers.

Now, if you are saying if God answered prayers the way we wanted him to, that's a different story. I stay focused on it's God will and not mine. :)

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

We were chosen and ordained to have our prayers answered by our Heavenly Father.

Sometimes we haven't positioned ourselves to receive the answer. Sometimes the answer is yes, but we are not prepared to receive it at that time. Sometimes the answer is waiting on us before it can manifest itself in our lives.

I believe God answers all our prayers.

I end all my prayers with....
I know what I have asked for dear Lord,
But, I acknowledge that you will answer my prayers by Your will. I pray that I can and will accept your will and know that you know what's best for me because I may be blinded.

Back