If CEEDOG was a barber LOL

My x-roomy while in DC was from Mobile, AL. He was visiting his folk for his vacay and he called me out of breath one day while I was working in Ohio. He did sound panicked, scared, and flat out terrified. These are the words he told me (almost verbatim):

"Dawg! Gitcho country assed down heah' mane! Bruh, I took my nephew to get a haircut last Saturday morning and this one girl is all of 6'2" flat-footed and fiiiiiiiiiiiner than a muthafugga! Bruh, she so damned fine until I made my nephew get BACK in the chair and get a 2nd haircut back to back."

He wasn't lol'ing and was dead serious. I hollered out "oh my gawdt!!!!!" 😱😱😱 and abruptly left work w/ nothing but the full tank of gas in the automo and my credit/ATM card in my wallet. I phoned back to the building when I got to Cincy and told them I had a family emergency and that I needed the next 7 days off work. He gave me gulz phone # and she told me to "come on Bewild! COME ON! You will stay with me the whole week!"

Megan Stallion? Shiiiiii.... I earned the new nickname he gave me: "Mobile If I Will."

RIP to my compadre, my ace boon who was my co- when we snatched that senator's sidepiece off 7th st and de-virgined our other roomy, held his legs and arms while she p-whooped his virgin assed, the one we nicknamed "TD Jakes." lol 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Back