Idea for Financial Support to the SWACPage

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I'll make this short and sweet. Delete everybody. Once that happens in order to register you have to pay a yearly $25 registration fee. Let's see 100 people that's.......$2500.

For the sorry arse slapnuts who feel that $25 is too much. College students you spend $25 on a fifth or some cases. Girls you spend $25 on makeup at MAC.

I spend $25 on two or three cigars.

Not a bad idea... If $25 is not received by 7/13 (30 days from now) just delete their access.

$25 dollars for a one time fee is not bad at all. Hell, I pay $27 a month to the YMCA to use their gym, and I can't tell you the last time I have been there.:confused:

your talking about black folks here...alot of young black folks....

The Swac, $25 for one year ain't a lot of money!!!!! That's about $0.06 a day......astray money.

Originally posted by The SWAC
your talking about black folks here...alot of young black folks....

I think it would be okay to have an annual fee. Everyone won't pay but I think the strong supporters of this page will and that should be enough to cover it. (at least I hope so). Kenn should also create a list of supportive posters. I don't think it's fair for Kenn to foot the bill for all of us.

Let's see $25...

Hmmm
headscratch.gif
...that's a shampoo at Zeek's
...blouse on sale
...two pair of shoes at Payless (I'm on a budget) :rolleyes:
...foundation and brush
...meal and two margaritas
...four or five margaritas
...nice detailed job
...spa set
...gas for a pleasure trip
...accessories for my...er...games
...two bottles of Alize (one big bottle and small bottle)

I have don't have a problem with contributing. :D As stated in another post, it's only fair.

it could get like napster in here if you offer premium access...

Back