I'd Like To Dedicate This Thread To...........

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
............all of my fellow Gemini's out there. Peace, One Love, and many more birthday's to all of us.

So to all of my Gemini's, holla if you feel me.

NICE

GEMINI BABY!!

Not that I subscribe to astrology or much, but doggone these double personalities are hard to manage :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'll be writing my book on HOW TO DEAL WITH GEMINIS soon.

They definitely are two people in one body.

D-Town, that's a NICE assumption, but next Friday is the big day, and I get to celebrate it with those of you will be attending the Reunion.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
D-Town, that's a NICE assumption, but next Friday is the big day, and I get to celebrate it with those of you will be attending the Reunion.

NICE

Well alrighty then, I'll make sure that I buy you a brew. :D

Originally posted by JSTUS

Pleeze...don't start with THAT stuff again....:rolleyes: :)

We've already had that "interesting" discussion...you can't be generalizing like that, lady! :lol:

It's all about the Geminis, baby! :cool:

*leaves room doin' the G(emini) Walk...*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sweetie, dont hurt'em too bad. LOL

You Need a Twin in ya Life!!!

twins.gif

Geminis love to talk! But, they will listen, too. They are intellectually inclined and curious, probing and gathering information. Bright and quick, they are often the life of the party. A mix of yin and yang, Geminis are well represented by the Twins. Geminis will always see both sides of an issue, and argue both sides as well. They are adapable, dexterous and can tackle many tasks at once. The downside to this can be a lack of follow-thru. Gemini positive qualities are versatility, mental alertness, quickness of perception, deductive reasoning and flexibility. Expressed in their negative form they become restlessness, glibness, shallowness, double-talk, unreliability and self-deception. Charming, congenial and fun, they love to share themselves with their friends. The Gemini has a lightness and exuberance of spirit that helps them to appear forever young. Geminis are curious. Duality is their most famous trait as they usually want more than one of everything. That includes jobs, hobbies, careers, and lovers. They are restless and on the go, seeking new ideas and fresh experiences. They must be careful not to fritter away their energy on too many projects instead of concentrating on just one. Gemini means communication via letters, email, chatting with strangers, and their favorite, the telephone. They are excellent salespeople and never at a lack for something to say. Their quick minds can explain any action, defend any position, justify any course. Superficiality is their main weakness, taking things on the surface, rather than looking deeper. The other side of the coin is that they can make a great presentation with very little preparation. Geminis are amusing, versatile, and witty. They make wonderful friends who will lift anyone out of the doldrums. It's easy to see why they are usually surrounded by friends. People should have at least ONE Gemini in their life! (Two might be exhausting.)

Re: You Need a Twin in ya Life!!!

Originally posted by BluBlood
twins.gif

Geminis love to talk! But, they will listen, too. They are intellectually inclined and curious, probing and gathering information. Bright and quick, they are often the life of the party. A mix of yin and yang, Geminis are well represented by the Twins. Geminis will always see both sides of an issue, and argue both sides as well. They are adapable, dexterous and can tackle many tasks at once. The downside to this can be a lack of follow-thru. Gemini positive qualities are versatility, mental alertness, quickness of perception, deductive reasoning and flexibility. Expressed in their negative form they become restlessness, glibness, shallowness, double-talk, unreliability and self-deception. Charming, congenial and fun, they love to share themselves with their friends. The Gemini has a lightness and exuberance of spirit that helps them to appear forever young. Geminis are curious. Duality is their most famous trait as they usually want more than one of everything. That includes jobs, hobbies, careers, and lovers. They are restless and on the go, seeking new ideas and fresh experiences. They must be careful not to fritter away their energy on too many projects instead of concentrating on just one. Gemini means communication via letters, email, chatting with strangers, and their favorite, the telephone. They are excellent salespeople and never at a lack for something to say. Their quick minds can explain any action, defend any position, justify any course. Superficiality is their main weakness, taking things on the surface, rather than looking deeper. The other side of the coin is that they can make a great presentation with very little preparation. Geminis are amusing, versatile, and witty. They make wonderful friends who will lift anyone out of the doldrums. It's easy to see why they are usually surrounded by friends. People should have at least ONE Gemini in their life! (Two might be exhausting.)

As a Gemini, now I understand why I do what I do.

Amen

I'll be writing my book on HOW TO DEAL WITH GEMINIS soon. They definitely are two people in one body.

They definitely are two people in one body. :lol: You got that right!

JSTUS, will you be interviewing Geminis at the reunion?

Will you be paying the standard rate for interviews or do we share in the royalities?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back