Monday- Jeffrey Dahmer

Tuesday- Brittany Murphy

Wednesday- Heather Elvis

Thursday- Faith Hedgepeth

Friday- Kyron Horman

Saturday- Jennifer Dulos

Sunday- 3-part Jeffrey Epstein

Tuesday- Joe Exotic

The Jeffrey Dahmer one was interesting. I was very shocked to see that a black teenage girl tried to save one of his teenage victims by calling the cops and fighting Dahmer off only for the cops to let the boy go right back with Dahmer (whom he assaulted and killed after the cops left his apartment). These dudes even were at his apartment and noticed a smell (which was another dead body in his apartment) and never thought to check his name, check his apartment, or even give a second thought to Dahmer's explanation about the naked boy wandering in the cold. They even had the recording of her 911 call, her aunt calling the cops back to check on the boy, and the cops joking about the situation.

I already know the Epstein and Joe Exotic episodes are going to be on fire as well.

Anyone watching the case mysteries?

Monday- Jeffrey Dahmer

Tuesday- Brittany Murphy

Wednesday- Heather Elvis

Thursday- Faith Hedgepeth

Friday- Kyron Horman

Saturday- Jennifer Dulos

Sunday- 3-part Jeffrey Epstein

Tuesday- Joe Exotic

The Jeffrey Dahmer one was interesting. I was very shocked to see that a black teenage girl tried to save one of his teenage victims by calling the cops and fighting Dahmer off only for the cops to let the boy go right back with Dahmer (whom he assaulted and killed after the cops left his apartment). These dudes even were at his apartment and noticed a smell (which was another dead body in his apartment) and never thought to check his name, check his apartment, or even give a second thought to Dahmer's explanation about the naked boy wandering in the cold. They even had the recording of her 911 call, her aunt calling the cops back to check on the boy, and the cops joking about the situation.

I already know the Epstein and Joe Exotic episodes are going to be on fire as well.
I will have to check them out. They had McNair on there a few weeks ago. I think it was channel or dateline.

Back