Ice Cube Tap Dancing for Trump

What are we to say about athletes and celebrities who support democratic candidates who refuse to condemn police violence against black people or had a hand in creating conditions that led to repression all over the world?
Plan, Plot, and Scheme now. Come out with a fury on November 4th!

They don't want for you what they want for themselves. "Power concedes nothing without demand".

These rappers are doing this because white Republican own majority of the company where they (black rappers) are considered the front utilizing the term of CEO. Yet above the CEO is a board that can remove the CEO.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What are we to say about athletes and celebrities who support democratic candidates who refuse to condemn police violence against black people or had a hand in creating conditions that led to repression all over the world?

Nothing. Why should they be cancel culture or bullying into doing something they don't want? See Black folks need to get off this we are all the same bull. We are not a one size fit all race.

Maybe just MAYBE instead of letting fake woke Kaep, Shaun King, Jay Z's wife and others speak for us or tell us how to think-we think for self.

Black folks have to understand we are not going to see laws that only BENEFIT us. No one not even Obama can get that passed.
We can't have legit conversations because WHO wants to act a fool at meetings? If we show up.
This mess happens because we refuse to DO anything. Except YELL and Riot.
We are lead by too many EMOTIONAL folks who don't use logic.
Instead of having talks about what lead up to many of these deaths-it's yelling and rioting.

Lets get Trump out and then work on everyone else. Cut the head of the serpent first. 4 years of him got hate crime UP. What would another 4 do?

Maybe just MAYBE instead of letting fake woke Kaep, Shaun King, Jay Z's wife and others speak for us or tell us how to think-we think for self.

Black folks have to understand we are not going to see laws that only BENEFIT us. No one not even Obama can get that passed.
We can't have legit conversations because WHO wants to act a fool at meetings? If we show up.
Instead of having talks about what lead up to many of these deaths-it's yelling and rioting.

Lets get Trump out and then work on everyone else. Cut the head of the serpent first. 4 years of him got hate crime UP. What would another 4 do?
Trump is not the head, though. And that’s what folks don’t understand. The entire system has to be altered. We are in a place where millions of people are unemployed. Millions more are in poverty. And the people only got one stimulus check.

The government has stalled for six months to provide more relief and you think holding the Dems accountable after the fact is gonna work or should be an acceptable strategy when folks been in dire straits for a minute? It really would be justified if people were rioting and yelling in the streets over the government continually failing them.

And people have been organizing and orchestrating conversations about issues plaguing black people, but the government has shown it simply does not care all that much about our plight. The rioting and yelling is a response to being ignored for so long.

Last edited:
Go back and look at your post, that wasn't my quote, it was Attack Dog

And people have been organizing and orchestrating conversations about issues plaguing black people, but the government has shown it simply does not care all that much about our plight. The rioting and yelling is a response to being ignored for so long.
We have the power of the vote, but we fail to utilize it properly. We fail to teach the power of the vote, we fail to teach the power of the people. We return to the base primal nature of the mob because we have not been taught anything else. This sends those who are in power into defense mode where they brutalize us to get us back under control and then give us trinkets to appease our base primal nature. We must use our vote to control our local governments and then branch out from there.

We have the power of the vote, but we fail to utilize it properly. We fail to teach the power of the vote, we fail to teach the power of the people. We return to the base primal nature of the mob because we have not been taught anything else. This sends those who are in power into defense mode where they brutalize us to get us back under control and then give us trinkets to appease our base primal nature. We must use our vote to control our local governments and then branch out from there.
We fail to teach the power of action (community political involvement) in addition to voting.

Most people who vote are under the impression it’s the only act that matters and not continually holding politicians feet to the fire before and after the fact. That’s how you create real change, because a lot of them are in over their heads — even the politicians you’d think are good.

People really have to get involved in the community, work with grassroots organizations, show up at public board meetings, show up at city council meetings, familiarize yourself with issues that are impacting your community and work with your representatives to address them. Voting is cool, but it’s only a start.

As much as we should all be repulsed at certain type of Trump supporter, subgroups have had tremendous influence in local and state races. These QAnon wackos have made a lot of headway with conservatives, with a few of them actually establishing themselves as viable political candidates in races this election cycle.

We have to be a constant presence in the political process, not just leading up to Election Day.

like I said Trump about to win the election when white people get behind the voting booth & change their vote to Trump for white supremacy. If that doesn't happen he will steal the election. Add to that some people still refusing to cast a vote at all. This country needs Biden to win.
That’s why it is kind of misguided for many of us to believe that Black people have this disproportionate amount of influence on the presidential election when we’re outnumbered and are a small portion of the electorate.

That’s why it is kind of misguided for many of us to believe that Black people have this disproportionate amount of influence on the presidential election when we’re outnumbered and are a small portion of the electorate.

Kendrick,

I don't think it is misguided. That 13% on a local election is a swing vote. I think as a society we are so focused on the presidential election that we fail to place focus on the local election. Yes in a sense there is a top down aspect that the presidential election can dictate a local election but sometimes that's not true.

I see where you are coming from though...

You are so right about that. One of my ex-coworker think that Black people are a majority in just about every state. I just smh and say lord have mercy.

I wish Black people would put as much effort into obtaining economic power as we do political power. Political power without the economic power to back it up, well...... But anyway, that's just me.

Last edited:
Nothing. Why should they be cancel culture or bullying into doing something they don't want? See Black folks need to get off this we are all the same bull. We are not a one size fit all race.

I can agree with most of what you posted. I respectfully disagree with the bold part. Look, I see where you are coming from, because I feel the same about Charlamagne the God, who gets on my last nerve. But that's just me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Notice how they are using the rappers to speak for our community. The same rappers they arrest and condemn any other time. See this is what happens when one fool speaks. They use it to their advantage to address the dumb in our community. Notice how many educated black people they don't ask.

Lil Wayne claimed to not know what Black Lives Matters was....

124202515_10220921242092140_1837442930233478149_n.jpg

Never heard of Plies or T.I.?

TI the felon who suddenly got fake woke after going to jail? Yet still got tv shows and movies and says some of the dumbest crap? TI is just as bad as Shaun King. I don't need guys who preached the lifestyle that has gotten many of black men killed trying to preach to anyone.

Meanwhile Piles loss all support when he threw a noose over his neck for attention.

I wish Black people would put as much effort into obtaining economic power as we do political power. Political power without the economic power to back it up, well...... But anyway, that's just me.

You said a mouthful. Black folks literally handed a KKK klansman sympathizer and a psuedo black woman the election yet they made not ONE promise exclusive to black FBA people (and if anyone replies to this with "now is not the time" or "do you expect them to do something only for black people" (like they do everyone else. Dreamers and LGBT are getting Day One policies despite both voting for Trump at a higher percentage), then you are a c**n).

No money for rehabilitate dying out black towns and cities.
No money to help black areas battle COVID19

Nothing

But you got c**ns in the streets doing the Wobble for a Brahmin-Indian-Irish woman who used the laws of the POTUS-elect to disproportionately lock up black men in Cali

Oh ok. Which white rapper are you talking about? Nobody went as hard as Plies did on a daily basis

Eminem. He took a few shots at Trump in a few songs. But of course they would praise the white man who has rapped about killing his own mother and ex wife but hold eternal grudges against black men for entertainment

You said a mouthful. Black folks literally handed a KKK klansman sympathizer and a psuedo black woman the election yet they made not ONE promise exclusive to black FBA people (and if anyone replies to this with "now is not the time" or "do you expect them to do something only for black people" (like they do everyone else. Dreamers and LGBT are getting Day One policies despite both voting for Trump at a higher percentage), then you are a c**n).
This is the the very reason we will not get where we need to be. We always turn to call each other names when one idea doesn't agree with the other instead of working together to find common ground. This was the mentality that kept us divided in the early 1900s when Booker T. Washington was looked down upon by W.E.B. Dubois and the "intellectual elite" when both were needed and could have worked together.

Don't get it twisted about LGBT they have been working hard behind the scenes for years, maybe since the creation of the country, to get where they are now. They hid, you can't hide this dark chocolate, and denied for years while slowing gaining power.

No money for rehabilitate dying out black towns and cities.
No money to help black areas battle COVID19

Nothing

But you got c**ns in the streets doing the Wobble for a Brahmin-Indian-Irish woman who used the laws of the POTUS-elect to disproportionately lock up black men in Cali
Time will tell, but I believe the joy is moreso in getting Trump out than Biden and Harris in. Biden made promises to help us last night. Our duty is to hold their, and anyone else who represents us, feet to the fire. The masses of us don't understand politics nor economics. Therefore, it is up to those of us who understand to teach those who do not know and not call them names.

Back