Ice Cube Tap Dancing for Trump

Notice how they are using the rappers to speak for our community. The same rappers they arrest and condemn any other time. See this is what happens when one fool speaks. They use it to their advantage to address the dumb in our community. Notice how many educated black people they don't ask.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As much as Cube and Wayne deserve to get criticized, it's a shame we allow politicians -- from both parties -- to feel like they can use rappers and to some extent athletes (and now strippers) as political pawns to influence black people like we're fucking stupid or something.

Well, I am gonna have to agree with you here. But, then I have never taken a rapper serious anyway. They could be endorsing Biden, and I still will not listen. But that's just me.

But, come to think of it, I don't think I have allowed anyone's endorsement to sway my opinion.

Last edited:
What many don't understand these rappers have a following that would do anything asked of them. People thought it was BS until Beyounce's Beehive came to the forefront. We have some really weak minded black people. In Wayne's case the drugs have destroyed his mind. I wonder what his boys in NOLA are saying.....

What many don't understand these rappers have a following that would do anything asked of them. People thought it was BS until Beyounce's Beehive came to the forefront. We have some really weak minded black people. In Wayne's case the drugs have destroyed his mind. I wonder what his boys in NOLA are saying.....
When you think about it politicians are celebrities to some degree, not government officials -- at least at the national level. The public treats them that way. So, it's no surprise that these relationships exist between entertainers and politicians. They're the elites and are using that status to influence voters on both sides of the aisle.

When you think about it politicians are celebrities to some degree, not government officials -- at least at the national level. The public treats them that way. So, it's no surprise that these relationships exist between entertainers and politicians. They're the elites and are using that status to influence voters on both sides of the aisle.

This is true.

One of these, well maybe one of these days many of you will accept that the rappers rubbing elbows with trumpy are self-absorbed capitalist just as much as he is, and just like him they care very little about the greater good or black people. It's not a stretch to realize they actually admire him.

One of these, well maybe one of these days many of you will accept that the rappers rubbing elbows with trumpy are self-absorbed capitalist just as much as he is, and just like him they care very little about the greater good or black people. It's not a stretch to realize they actually admire him.
Trump has historically been popular with rappers and those in the entertainment industry. In a lot of ways, they normalized and made him cool because he's associated with bravado, wealth, and power -- a status they also aspire to have.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Trump has historically been popular with rappers and those in the entertainment industry. In a lot of ways, they normalized and made him cool because he's associated with bravado, wealth, and power -- a status they also aspire to have.
So who are these Black men that see him as a sign of bravado, wealth, and power? Can they and do they even vote?

EVERYBODY knew Wayne needed mental help, when he was a teenager, but we overlooked it because he was making money and good music. The same way we do these athletes who can barely write their names, but we're so upset when they lean republican. Herschel Walker basically told us he had mental issues, we dismissed it until he supported the police and said Trump was his good friend. They've been crazy and we've been in denial, maybe because we're somewhat crazy too (never got professional help for what we've been through).

EVERYBODY knew Wayne needed mental help, when he was a teenager, but we overlooked it because he was making money and good music. The same way we do these athletes who can barely write their names, but we're so upset when they lean republican. Herschel Walker basically told us he had mental issues, we dismissed it until he supported the police and said Trump was his good friend. They've been crazy and we've been in denial, maybe because we're somewhat crazy too (never got professional help for what we've been through).
Good points

Volt,

I get the point you're trying to make, but in my humble opinion the only faculties needed to discern 45's BS are a sound mind and rational thought.

Pretty much

Plus it's easy to see that Trump is a white supremacist sympathizer and had emboldened many of these hate groups to not feel ashamed of their ways

The hard thing is calling out Biden and Harris for pretty much being the same thing. Both (GOP an Dem) have candidates that have long histories of anti-blackness yet people are supposed to risk getting COVID to vote for them

Pretty much

Plus it's easy to see that Trump is a white supremacist sympathizer and had emboldened many of these hate groups to not feel ashamed of their ways

The hard thing is calling out Biden and Harris for pretty much being the same thing. Both (GOP an Dem) have candidates that have long histories of anti-blackness yet people are supposed to risk getting COVID to vote for them
Funny they had no problem getting in line spending a $1200 stimulus check buying tennis shoes at the mall.

What are we to say about athletes and celebrities who support democratic candidates who refuse to condemn police violence against black people or had a hand in creating conditions that led to repression all over the world?

Back