Ice Cube Tap Dancing for Trump

William Cohen,...sometimes people live in a time-bubble and think the partisan bickering and feuding they've seen over the last twenty-five years or more has always been the situation, but if that was the case Nixon would not have been impeached by the House by a 412-3 vote, and his GOP colleagues in the Senate wouldn't have warned him to step down or face conviction.

Times have indeed changed though, if there ever was a time for black folk to be partisan it is now. I'm an independent,...have been for twenty-five years or more, but the GOP has swung so far over to the right it no longer makes since to cast a vote for any of them in the times we're living in. The republican party needs to completely change its platform or die out. I'm not holding my breath waiting for either though.

My wife and I are Independents and we had this same discussion....

I often laugh at Democrats who referred to George W. Bush as the devil....they see what a presidential devil is now. I then think back to the infamous "George Bush doesn't like black people comment...".....I look at what Kanye is doing and I just SMH.

My wife and I are Independents and we had this same discussion....

I often laugh at Democrats who referred to George W. Bush as the devil....they see what a presidential devil is now. I then think back to the infamous "George Bush doesn't like black people comment...".....I look at what Kanye is doing and I just SMH.

Lol...or when some look past John McCain telling a raucous and ignorant crowd of his supporters, during his presidential campaign, Obama is a decent family man and citizen, and his rescue no vote to save the Affordable Care Act from being eliminated.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's say for conversation purposes ADOS has about 147K less in networth than whites. If you have approximately 40M blacks, and you want as a starting point the 147K in reparations per person, we're talking about the government paying about 5.88 trillion. If you examine what the Dems 2nd initial stimuls proposal was (about 3 trillion before they reduced it) that is about 1/2 of what a starting point could be for reparations. Keep in mind the 1st stimulus package was 2.2 trillion in March and if you add the two together, we're talking about 5.2 trillion which has been proposed in a 6 month time frame. If you're telling me the U.S. government can't afford to pay reparations, you are crazy as a betsy bug.

1603477444571.png

Last edited:
Hmmm, did a quick Google, and interesting enough, my proposed numbers aren't way off base (at least as a starting point). Would rather have something realistic than nothing.... (if you look at Robert Johnson's quote below from the article, it is closer but not as low as mines).

"Another estimate, based upon wealth disparity, is around $14 trillion. Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television, suggested this sum, which would amount to around $350,000 each for the estimated 40 million African Americans in the United States, giving them an amount signifying the wealth disparity between African Americans and white Americans."

Last edited:
Hmmm, did a quick Google, and interesting enough, my proposed numbers aren't way off base (at least as a starting point). Would rather have something realistic than nothing.... (if you look at Robert Johnson's quote below from the article, it is closer but not as low as mines).

"Another estimate, based upon wealth disparity, is around $14 trillion. Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television, suggested this sum, which would amount to around $350,000 each for the estimated 40 million African Americans in the United States, giving them an amount signifying the wealth disparity between African Americans and white Americans."

Dr. Sandy Darity (who ADOS has been using as far as an expert on reparations) suggested has suggested that each person gets at least $850K. I think that the $400K number would be a good starting point

What HR-40 gets wrong and how to fix it

To be honest, we don't know it to be a lie. We all know trump is a racist but everyone seems to want to look over the fact that Biden and Kamala, by policy, have been trash for black men. I honestly don't want to vote for either. They pretty much ALL have fucked black people over. I get it, we're supposed to be democrats by default but lets not act as if Biden wasn't the one that wrote the 3 strikes policy. Now, which has been more damaging to black men? It's why I don't bother with this politics shit because it's all a joke. We're so busy hating trump and ignoring what this cat might do if HE gets elected. He's already talking gun control, which, he can kiss my ass on. It's not like we win either way. I get it, "lesser of two evils." For me it's damn em all.

Educated black people can be just as bad for black people as White Supremacists and the small sample size on this board only backs it up. Look at all the educated scholars that went after Cube for demanding black specific policies while they profit off being Dem gatekeepers

So Ice Cube is suddenly a "Trump supporter" because he met with someone from Trump's team? (let's gloss over the Biden team saying "let's wait until AFTER the election when he has no power)

Let's gloss over the fact that the Trump alternative is someone who has been in DC for almost 50 damn years and not have one single policy that has been of benefit to black people. But we know of one that decimated black communities and help fueled the private prison industry. And his VP pick has a record that is just as bad towards FBA.

I didn't know there were levels to evil.

Didn't this administration do a press conference to show off his tax plan, and there were these big binders on a table and the binders were actually full of blank papers.

It was on 60 minutes last night; not sure if that clown did it somewhere else....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Didn't this administration do a press conference to show off his tax plan, and there were these big binders on a table and the binders were actually full of blank papers.
He also did the same isht during his transition to the WH. He was “supposed” to hand over his business to his kids and made it look like he signed a ton of paper. It was all for show

E042C792-A2B3-44C4-85F2-B995F4121963.jpeg

Educated black people can be just as bad for black people as White Supremacists and the small sample size on this board only backs it up. Look at all the educated scholars that went after Cube for demanding black specific policies while they profit off being Dem gatekeepers

So Ice Cube is suddenly a "Trump supporter" because he met with someone from Trump's team? (let's gloss over the Biden team saying "let's wait until AFTER the election when he has no power)

Let's gloss over the fact that the Trump alternative is someone who has been in DC for almost 50 damn years and not have one single policy that has been of benefit to black people. But we know of one that decimated black communities and help fueled the private prison industry. And his VP pick has a record that is just as bad towards FBA.

I didn't know there were levels to evil.

Brother I am not mad that he met with Trump. It was the timing. Within a month of a presidential election. The perception I got was that Cube was supporting Trump because if his plan was "real" cube would have waited until after the election so that his decision would not sway voters away from the Biden/Harris ticket.

Cedric Richmond clarifies what actually happened and Ice Cube is now on Twitter trying to go after him. Didnt have no smoke for Jared Kushner insulting Black voters yesterday but your twitter fingers are going off on Cedric Richmond? Any Black person who thinks Ice Cube isn't anything other than a Trump plant at this point is extremely naive.

Cedric Richmond clarifies what actually happened and Ice Cube is now on Twitter trying to go after him. Didnt have no smoke for Jared Kushner insulting Black voters yesterday but your twitter fingers are going off on Cedric Richmond? Any Black person who thinks Ice Cube isn't anything other than a Trump plant at this point is extremely naive.

That's what they do....they won't stand up to massa but will shoot their brother.

She nailed that isht! I have been saying why didn't he try and meet with the CBC or people who have been fighting the battle for years?

Cube could have easily called President Obama and developed the plan...the day after Biden is elected present it as one of Biden's promises. Again Cube's plan may be great but the timing of it was horrible.

Will this be tax free?

Back