Ice Cube Tap Dancing for Trump

If criticism was a barometer for the worthiness of a candidate, then nobody would vote for Trump as much as he's been (rightfully) criticized during his tenure as POTUS.

The goal just shouldn't be to get Trump out of office. The goal should be to eventually dismantle the system that leads to all the inequities we face. And you can't accomplish that if your hopes are riding on either of the major party candidates, because their interests ultimately lie elsewhere. Your hope realistically lies in transforming local and state regions. It doesn't matter who the president is if your areas are represented by people who are not doing right by the electorate.

Man forget all that stuff you are talking.....summing it up: The goal is to get Trump out of office.

It does matter who the President is....the stuff is top down. When you have a president willing to work with both sides it trickles down to the local level because people become too ashamed not to work with both sides. Yet, what Trump has done is basically allowed the fool to come out in people.

The goal just shouldn't be to get Trump out of office.
That is exactly the goal with ONLY 13 DAYS LEFT.
The goal should be to eventually dismantle the system that leads to all the inequities we face. And you can't accomplish that if your hopes are riding on either of the major party candidates, because their interests ultimately lie elsewhere. Your hope realistically lies in transforming local and state regions. It doesn't matter who the president is if your areas are represented by people who are not doing right by the electorate.
I agree, but we plot and scheme now so when Nov. 4 comes we go out and fight like hell "for the liberation and salvation of the Black nation" ON THE STATE and LOCAL LEVEL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If criticism was a barometer for the worthiness of a candidate, then nobody would vote for Trump as much as he's been (rightfully) criticized during his tenure as POTUS.

The goal just shouldn't be to get Trump out of office. The goal should be to eventually dismantle the system that leads to all the inequities we face. And you can't accomplish that if your hopes are riding on either of the major party candidates, because their interests ultimately lie elsewhere. Your hope realistically lies in transforming local and state regions. It doesn't matter who the president is if your areas are represented by people who are not doing right by the electorate.
First things first. We can't fight all battles at the same time.

Ok, I don't want to jump on Cube anymore than he already has been jumped on. Yall have done a good job of that already. He is entitled to his opinion. I don't agree with it, but whatever. But anyway, if I could ask Cube a question, I would ask him: What makes you think that Donald Trump would honor a "contract with Black America", when he has not honored any other contract he has agreed to? Look at his history Cube. Damn!!! He has tried to undo treaties that was signed by his predecessors, that took them years to negotiate.

I would say to Cube: Trump is a perpetual liar. (And in my best Chris Tucker imitation) And you know this, mannnnnnn!!!!!!!

But anyway, Friday and Barbershop, are still two of my all time favorite movies. I don't give a damn who he endorsed. 😄 It makes no difference with me, hell, I have already voted anyway.

Last edited:
White Americans strategically defeats us. They knew they couldn't stop Obama from getting reelected or elected for that matter. What they did was plant seeds of hatred and bigotry using the fear letting it grow for 8 years. Then the idiot who wanted power fell in line. They've used him to do more harm since Jim Crow. Now they are sitting back plotting for the next time. We are going at it with one million different views. They are going at it with one.

And another thing, yall remember a while back, Trump hosted the Presidents/Chancellors of HBCU, in the White House? Well, what came out of that? Because, if nothing came out of that, well, so much with the "Contract with Black America". Now if something did come out of that, then I can see Cube's point.

White Americans strategically defeats us. They knew they couldn't stop Obama from getting reelected or elected for that matter. What they did was plant seeds of hatred and bigotry using the fear letting it grow for 8 years. Then the idiot who wanted power fell in line. They've used him to do more harm since Jim Crow. Now they are sitting back plotting for the next time. We are going at it with one million different views. They are going at it with one.
I agree with this wholeheartedly! However, there is still one major play that no one is prepared for! The whole world is not going to imagine these next wave of events occurring. Got to stop trusting in these systems, and start building true autonomy!

If I am not mistaken, and I don't think I am, could Obama have been elected or re-elected without some white support?
Many of the white people who voted for him voted for Trump. That why I said they strategically planned. They bought into the Trump message and many are regretting it. Mitch mcconnell and his crew had the same message for 8 years. It never changed.

And another thing, yall remember a while back, Trump hosted the Presidents/Chancellors of HBCU, in the White House? Well, what came out of that? Because, if nothing came out of that, well, so much with the "Contract with Black America". Now if something did come out of that, then I can see Cube's point.

GSU's president was there and moved as far away as possible.....in summary it was a waste of his time.

Obama oversaw the largest widening of the racial wealth gap in the history of the country, white people like him just fine LOL.

We must understand that these people are playing the long game. It took them six thousand years to get where they are now. They have mastered schemes that we are just now "partially" beginning to understand. This is why the most barbaric people in the history of the world can now put on shirts and ties, talk so softly, and smile so much.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The wealth gap is way too complicated to attribute to one president......BTW, after reading the below article, if you have access to Apple TV, I would recommend watching the movie The Banker (true story).

Last edited:
The wealth gap is way too complicated to attribute to one president.
Exactly!!! I don't know why some people thought that Obama was gonna solve all of our problems in 8 years (some of my ex co-workers, SMH) Hell, I doubt if any President can solve the wage gap problem. But anyway, just my opinion.

Exactly!!! I don't know why some people thought that Obama was gonna solve all of our problems in 8 years (some of my ex co-workers, SMH) Hell, I doubt if any President can solve the wage gap problem. But anyway, just my opinion.

A good start would be monetary reparations for ADOS which is something a lot of our dodos don't believe we should get in that form or have the lame excuse that the government can't afford it (just pull tihs all out of their behinds).

1603473805752.png

Clinton's Secretary of Defense was a staunch Republican.....who happened to be married to quite attractive black woman.

William Cohen,...sometimes people live in a time-bubble and think the partisan bickering and feuding they've seen over the last twenty-five years or more has always been the situation, but if that was the case Nixon would not have been impeached by the House by a 412-3 vote, and his GOP colleagues in the Senate wouldn't have warned him to step down or face conviction.

Times have indeed changed though, if there ever was a time for black folk to be partisan it is now. I'm an Independent,...have been for twenty-five years or more, but the GOP has swung so far over to the right it no longer makes since to cast a vote for any of them in the times we're living in. The republican party needs to completely change its platform or die out. I'm not holding my breath waiting for either though.

Last edited:
Back