I

Yes, their evolution from one degree to the next has been, to quote Crazy, "EDMAZIN'!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
First, I would need to be assured it is my baby. If it was the type of relationship that I already had that confidence, then this step would be eliminated.

Next, she would find out (probably knew before getting in this situation) that I expect nothing less than for her to carry and deliver my child. I would hope she wants to be responsible and mother the kid with me having full and equal access to raising the kid. If she doesn't, she can get ready for a serious custody case for me to have custody of the child.

I refuse to be anything less than an active and involved father in my children's life. I was never one that believed Pregnacy meant marriage. But, it has always meant parental responsibilities and rights. Marriage just because of the child is a marriage built on the wrong foundation, in my opinion. It should always be because of love for one another and God. Pregnacy should be a commitment from the parents to the child's proper rearing. You can't do that being unhappily and unequally yolked in marriage. But, you can by respecting each others right to raising and loving the child.

All of the above is assuming that I'm single. If it is under the assumption of my current relationship in reality, I would assume the fatherhood of a 3rd child. Thus, Seansmomym, who has become MomOfTwoYM, would become MomOf3YM..., or something like that ... :)

PEACE!!!

Back