I Would Love to See Coach Prime at LSU, TCU or somewhere FBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I would like to see Prime at LSU because I truly feel he would change the landscape for black coaches. He would be on a larger scale to push his agenda which is not a bad agenda at all.

Often times black folk don't look at the bigger picture....which is exhibited in this thread. We need more black coaches on the FCS level at top programs. Especially when it is a coach like Prime who doesn't need the job to earn money. I think Prime is a good coach and what he is doing for JSU is phenomenal. The good thing is he is speaking for a lot of black coaches.

I guess I thought that the objective was to show our elite athletes that they can accomplish all of their goals by attending our universities. If Coach Prime leaves JSU now for a school like LSU, what message is that sending to the athletes?

Lawd. Even with us HBCU grads, some of us STILL don't get it. smh

Thanks for the post mane. My fingertips are tired of repeating the same old message over and over and over and over...

I would like to see Prime at LSU because I truly feel he would change the landscape for black coaches. He would be on a larger scale to push his agenda which is not a bad agenda at all.

Often times black folk don't look at the bigger picture....which is exhibited in this thread. We need more black coaches on the FCS level at top programs. Especially when it is a coach like Prime who doesn't need the job to earn money. I think Prime is a good coach and what he is doing for JSU is phenomenal. The good thing is he is speaking for a lot of black coaches.
Not the guy that had this to say
Screenshot_20211019-112300_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211019-111623_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back