I would like to change my username, and join Jaguar Nation.

S

SWACLocalBoy

TSPN,

I would like to officially change my identity real badly. After I had my identity as SWACLocalBoy, I basically got hounded by many of the other regular users on the board. Because I was not able to subscribe to the Jaguar Nation forum, the forum where I planned to stay in every day I navigate TSPN, I was wandering from forum to forum, thread to thread, trying to fit in with any of the other user's ideas. And so far, that hasn't worked at all.
In addition, on one post, I had the nerve to add Grambling as one of my favorite schools, even though I am a Southern fan, and do not like Grambling one single bit. I felt that my thoughts weren't coming clear to all the other users, and that I could not fit into any of these message boards.
TSPN, If I am able to change my identity, I plan to immediately ask somebody curteous to vouch me for admission to Jaguar Nation. I just don't think staying as a fan of 10 schools, instead of just one, will work out for me. Being with the most devoted fans in the SWAC is important to me, because I would like to fit in somewhere, and wandering from forum to forum is not gonna work for me.
I hope that this plea convinces you well, and that I am in the place where I am most likely to fit in: The Jaguar Nation forum.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
***in desperation mode***

If somebody doesn't vouch for me to get into the board, I demand that the TSPN staff end my membership to TSPN immediately. <b>It feels as if none of y'all, none of y'all on any of the forums/boards, don't want me around...</b>

***ponders jumping off the bridge***

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Re: ***in desperation mode***

Originally posted by SWACLocalBoy
If somebody doesn't vouch for me to get into the board, I demand that the TSPN staff end my membership to TSPN immediately. <b>It feels as if none of y'all, none of y'all on any of the forums/boards, don't want me around...</b>

***ponders jumping off the bridge***

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

NESS

(looks like he doesn't fit in the TSPN boards...)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by SWACLocalBoy
TSPN,

I would like to officially change my identity real badly. After I had my identity as SWACLocalBoy, I basically got hounded by many of the other regular users on the board. Because I was not able to subscribe to the Jaguar Nation forum, the forum where I planned to stay in every day I navigate TSPN, I was wandering from forum to forum, thread to thread, trying to fit in with any of the other user's ideas. And so far, that hasn't worked at all.
In addition, on one post, I had the nerve to add Grambling as one of my favorite schools, even though I am a Southern fan, and do not like Grambling one single bit. I felt that my thoughts weren't coming clear to all the other users, and that I could not fit into any of these message boards.
TSPN, If I am able to change my identity, I plan to immediately ask somebody curteous to vouch me for admission to Jaguar Nation. I just don't think staying as a fan of 10 schools, instead of just one, will work out for me. Being with the most devoted fans in the SWAC is important to me, because I would like to fit in somewhere, and wandering from forum to forum is not gonna work for me.
I hope that this plea convinces you well, and that I am in the place where I am most likely to fit in: The Jaguar Nation forum.

Chill out swaclocal boy... I will talk to the Nation and see what can be done for you to get in. As far as your screen name... you can change that on your own.

I was about to tell you to Step! ....but I'll bite.

Say who you know....

It seems nobody knows you from 'round these parts...

**fell out**

**someone help me up off dis flo**

ROTgotdayumFLMAO @ Bg.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn BG, don't tell him to jump first, let's question him first, and if he don't answer right, we can always push him off, it's a long drop to the bottom of the ravine.

Lewis, I think SWACLocalBoy already jumped off the bridge...

...I can see him from up here, and he looks like he's a dead, mangled piece of isht...ah well, free post time, let's go you guys...what a waste...:rolleyes:

***leaves the observing crowd and reflects on what would have been...***

Re: Lewis, I think SWACLocalBoy already jumped off the bridge...

Originally posted by SUJaguar89
...I can see him from up here, and he looks like he's a dead, mangled piece of isht...ah well, free post time, let's go you guys...what a waste...:rolleyes:

***leaves the observing crowd and reflects on what would have been...***

Your're funny... and transparent.

ACCESS DENIED!!!!!

Try the MVSU line over there ---------------------------------->
I hear the line is shorter.

***Now serving SUJaguar90***

Back