I will steal Dtown's "What for Lunch" to What's for Sunday Dinner

kbSU89

Very bored today, so I decided to cook a good meal for Sunday dinner and watch some football today.

I cooked

Smothered Pork Chops
Cabbage
Cornbread
Macaroni and Cheese

I have some Ribs in the crockpot and will have mac&cheese along with some baked beans

oh yeah, watching football too while trying to clean my room and sitting here on the computer.

Smothered Chicken Breasts
Corn
Rice and Gravy
Broasted Potatoes
Key Lime Martinis

Originally posted by Jacy
Smothered Chicken Breasts
Corn
Rice and Gravy
Broasted Potatoes
Key Lime Martinis

Must have went over to your mothers house, huh....:D
Did you give her my message (from the other place)

Originally posted by Fiyah

Must have went over to your mothers house, huh....:D
Did you give her my message (from the other place)
Excuse me....I do cook, and I do it very well. Why you drinking haterade? Don't be mad because you can't sample none of this fine cuisine....

What message are talking about?

We had boiled crawfish from Tony's. Now all the Jag alums, living in exile, are mad and jealous! :D

They are good, good, good! They sell out fast because it's very early in the season.

These are pond raised ones, the Basin crawfish will be coming in about 2 weeks!!!! :flippy:

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
We had boiled crawfish from Tony's. Now all the Jag alums, living in exile, are mad and jealous! :D

They are good, good, good! They sell out fast because it's very early in the season.

These are pond raised ones, the Basin crawfish will be coming in about 2 weeks!!!! :flippy:

You ain't right...you ain't right. That's ok...I am going to fly to Baton Rouge soon just so I can get me some crawfish. :flippy:

Back