I will NEVER vote for..................

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
...............individuals with colorful or ignorant nicknames:confused: :confused:

With Election Primary's over here in Alabama, I took note of some of the nicknames that people have the audacity to use thinking that it will help them get elected.

Here are a few:
Mark "Rodeo Clown" Townsend
Earl Mack "Choo Choo" Townsend
William "Red" Hall
Jim "Down Home" Edwards

Other names that are definite turn-offs:
Red
Red dog
Red Man
Honest
Hot Dog
Clean Sweep
Hard Nose
Hard Time
Baby Boy
Baby Ray
Bear
Chicken
Mouse
Race Horse
Mule
Goat

I wondering who these dudes think they are pandering too???

I am sure there are some names that I missed............Are there any politicians with nicknames in your areas that are interesting or unbelieveable??

Believe it or not a couple of years ago a guy ran for office in Lousiana with the nickname "SUPER NI%^$" talk about messed up.

Yeah, I heard of a guy in Georga running for office using N%##er as some part of his political handle.

Other names that Would Not get my vote:

boxcar
slim
dixie
rebel
stonewall
dickie boy
cooter
scooter
chigger
hounddog

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Believe it or not a couple of years ago a guy ran for office in Lousiana with the nickname "SUPER NI%^$" talk about messed up.

Who did that... I am from LA. and I haven't heard of it. But it is probably North Louisiana

good ol boys

I feel ya strawdog. The moment I saw those names you listed on the ballot, I started :smh: That's exactly what we have to contend with in 'Bama. Bunch of good ol boys trying to run things. Those down home names are probably going to get them more votes than they deserve. I sure hope they don't get elected.

I'm from Da Boot, and I remember that, this "Brotha" ran for governor. I couldn't believe that isht. Needless to say, he got about 20 votes...LOL

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Back