I was going to leave it alone....

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
I was looking at the pictures of Kelly and her nose thread and ran across the picture of Monique. I didn't think the photo complimented her too well, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt of a bad day. Well I saw her on another site and couldn't pass it up........

50830055.jpg

First off, I can see make-up does alot for her. Second, I just can't get with this hair on her legs.......! :infect:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
ms.sonic96 said:
50830055.jpg

First off, I can see make-up does alot for her. Second, I just can't get with this hair on her legs.......! :infect:

Either she can't bend-over and shave dem hocks, or her man thinks 'stubble' is SEXY.....

:dude:

Taylor-Made'90 said:
Either she can't bend-over and shave dem hocks, or her man thinks 'stubble' is SEXY.....

:dude:

You know there are some guys that like that look.

I ain't one of them.

That shat's frickin' nasty. Shave dat shat....you're on tv now. DERMITT! :upset: :redhot: And lose about 90 lbs. Just frickin' nasty. :dead:

Seriously though. It's one thing to be big. But to be really unhealthily big, unhygenically hairy, and smiling at the same time?! SHAME THE DEVIL!!! :dead: RELIEVE YOURSELF OF YOUR UNGODLINESS!! I DEMAND YOU MAKE A CHANGE SISTA!! :shame: :dead: :mrt:

Back