thank ya pv

juneteenths062409_w_rgbb.jpg
<-----PV Alum?

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lol:

Yall retarded...

It's all good.

From the lowest valley, to the highest summit...Dayum right we done overcome! Can't NO other school say the same.

Our journey to the top is complete. Now our new journey (ie. staying at the top) begins.

Y'all are aware a director done called campus wanting to interview folx for a made-for-tv movie about this overcoming, eh? :D

You heard it from Panther88 first. Tell your chillunz and your grands that you heard it straight from the horses mouth before the movie was let-loosed. :D

WHO ELSE BUT PV BABEY?! :D

Y'all are aware a director done called campus wanting to interview folx for a made-for-tv movie about this overcoming, eh? :D

You heard it from Panther88 first. Tell your chillunz and your grands that you heard it straight from the horses mouth before the movie was let-loosed. :D

Gram has there, done that. But congrats! :lol:

:shame: Somebody educate. Please. :smh:

Mr Nicks owned Mr Robinson head-to-head. Know your SWAC history before speaking on emotionalism and not logic. lol :shame:

Carry on w/ the drivel though. I understand how these things work w/in some of y'alls heads. lol :argue2:

You missed my point, Caveman88. Don't nobody know Mr. Nicks but y'all. And do know this: nobody owned the LEGEND, Eddie Robinson. Now carry on with this Cro Magnon-istic championship.

Sorry but that movie has already been made.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdE3O_hvsL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdE3O_hvsL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A word from former PV standout Claude "Keep on Running" Jenkins....

black+man.jpg

I was da Half Back when we ran da Wang-Tee and won da swac my Freshman year at PV. They seent' me outrun dem bloodhounds da Shariff sent after me for stealin Pecans off Mista Gilmore's property. It was either go to jail, or play for Prarie View.

black+man.jpg

I was da Half Back when we ran da Wang-Tee and won da swac my Freshman year at PV. They seent' me outrun dem bloodhounds da Shariff sent after me for stealin Pecans off Mista Gilmore's property. It was either go to jail, or play for Prarie View.
nelson_ha_ha.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but that movie has already been made.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdE3O_hvsL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VdE3O_hvsL8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

no mas tony no mas; yo azz is stoooooooooooooooopid; man i know which thread to come to if im ever feeling down

You missed my point, Caveman88. Don't nobody know Mr. Nicks but y'all. And do know this: nobody owned the LEGEND, Eddie Robinson. Now carry on with this Cro Magnon-istic championship.

Yes. He was owned. Record books don't lie, unlike a Grambling state audit. :emlaugh:

I don't know this "legend" you speak of when my mentors were OU, UnivofNebraska, Ohio State, UnivofMichigan, ut-austin, and Texas A&M universities. lol I never heard of "grambling" until I got to PV. :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :lmao:

Yes. He was owned. Record books don't lie, unlike a Grambling state audit. :emlaugh:

I don't know this "legend" you speak of when my mentors were OU, UnivofNebraska, Ohio State, UnivofMichigan, ut-austin, and Texas A&M universities. lol I never heard of "grambling" until I got to PV. :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :lmao:

What?!? You never heard of Eddie Robinson?!? Oh sh!t! You must have grown up in a cave or something! There is NO WAY anyone with fcuking ears hadn't been raised to revere the bestest coach since Petunia sh!t out her first football.

Those motherfcukers at PV owe you some cash. How the fcuk they let you loose in the Black diaspora with NO knowledge of big baby Jesus the coach, the pertinent, the prosperous, the One....him?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

black+man.jpg

I was da Half Back when we ran da Wang-Tee and won da swac my Freshman year at PV. They seent' me outrun dem bloodhounds da Shariff sent after me for stealin PurrCons(LOL) off Mista Gilmore's property. It was either go to jail, or play for Prarie View.

Mak I edited it for you...LOL
The Wang-Tee....LOL

What?!? You never heard of Eddie Robinson?!? Oh sh!t! You must have grown up in a cave or something! There is NO WAY anyone with fcuking ears hadn't been raised to revere the bestest coach since Petunia sh!t out her first football.

Those motherfcukers at PV owe you some cash. How the fcuk they let you loose in the Black diaspora with NO knowledge of big baby Jesus the coach, the pertinent, the prosperous, the One....him?

Dey gonna' cutcha' jf! :emlaugh:

Umph. Po' thang. I'll put u on the prayer list. :shame:

Umph. Po' thang. I'll put u on the prayer list. :shame:

lol <b>Your</b> legend isn't legend where we originate. lol :emlaugh: Sorry to bust that bubble. :D :lmao: :emlaugh: Howsinever, Mr Nicks is Legend where we originate here. (checking my vehicle tags again just to make sure :swink: )

P, I may have found something on Mr, Nicks, in this
press clipping the last time PV won the SWAC

hieroglyphics_egypt.jpg

^ the original facebook?

hieroglyphics_egypt.jpg

^ the original facebook?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Not the HIEROGLYPHICS!!! BAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks Tony! I'm sure to learn a lot about Mr. Nicks now!!!!

hieroglyphics_egypt.jpg

^ the original facebook?

I won't burst y'alls bubble because y'all know where <b>superiority</b> lives in this region. lol :swink: lol

Have ur fun because we're gonna' tap that raunchy ass of y'alls again in 2010. Excuse me. We have mens and womens basketball trophies to hoist soon. :D :wavey: Time to save you sorry mofos yet again. :emlaugh:

woolly_mammoth.jpg

I used to be the mascot for PV
but I went extinct waiting for them to win the SWAC again.

:lmao::lmao:

ice-age-2.jpg

The original swac when Prarie View was a powerhouse.....

Prarie View, Bishop College, Lane College, Wiley College and Paul Quinn.
:D

:lmao::lmao:

ice-age-2.jpg

The original swac when Prarie View was a powerhouse.....

Prarie View, Bishop College, Lane College, Wiley College and Paul Quinn.
:D

:lmao:

Dang!!! PV ruled the Ice Age

That's why they stole your Wresling Belt idea

ole....

l_46d0ec50023b4447817056ddc337ee0d.jpg

Iceman "king" Parson coach having face nuccas!!!!

Back