I think this forum was needed.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
I have no problem admitting that I got this idea from the good folks over on MF. I think taking care of our bodies is important and should be discussed. It is something that (according to statistics) black folks need to do a better job of.

Do you all agree?

Have fun!

Ken, I concur! This is a great idea as it is really needed; the statistics don't lie.
Also, quite often, there are threads about exercise, diets and the like and I think
having a dedicated thread for it only makes sense.

:tup:

Hey,

I asked about having a forum like this a couple of years ago, but some of the posters didn't want it. :rolleyes:

Thanks Kenn! :wavey: :tup:

I was wondering why the small talk forum looked extra long.

Good call Ken.

SLT said:
Hey,

I asked about having a forum like this a couple of years ago, but some of the posters didn't want it. :rolleyes:

Thanks Kenn! :wavey: :tup:

That's because they asking what's for lunch....:lmao:

Anyway thanks Kenn!!!

Kenn Rashad said:
I have no problem admitting that I got this idea from the good folks over on MF. I think taking care of our bodies is important and should be discussed. It is something that (according to statistics) black folks need to do a better job of.

Do you all agree?

Have fun!

Absolutely!! As black Americans, we need to be more in touch and aware of our health issues since we have so many ailments that affect us from high blood pressure to diabetes to cancer and everything else. Besides, when you get tired of talking smack, debating about who the best b'ball or f'ball player is to gossiping about talk shows and other minut things of interest, this is a great forum. I will be involved in future discussions!

Back