✅️ Swac E Division Football Champion
✅ Swac Conference Football Champion
✅️ Swac Reg Season WBasketball Champ

Alabama M&Ms
✅️ Absolutely NOTHING
😆 🤣 😂 😹

Close this thread NOW
Not sure why these smalltime losers even try us! lol
They can also check those Commish Cup Standings while they hatin azzez are at it!

We also had a first year men's coach who finished THIRD. He came from another trash azz BAMA school that didnt even make the tournament.

Posting like Annie won something! 🤣 🤣 🤣
JSU fans are like crack heads who say they use to be prom kings and queens still wearing the outfits. You still haven't won the big game because you choke. James Bell said it best though. 😂

Well obviously JSU hasn't done anything either but lose the big game. 😂 Second place is no better than last place except in Sippi.
Well the last big game A&M had, you got beat into delusion. Beat yall ass so bad, Maynor wouldn't even talk. Then we he finally decided to talk he said "I don't get paid to beat UAB, i get paid to beat SWAC schools." You a little slow huh?

Well the last big game A&M had, you got beat into delusion. Beat yall ass so bad, Maynor wouldn't even talk. Then we he finally decided to talk he said "I don't get paid to beat UAB, i get paid to beat SWAC schools." You a little slow huh?
That mane just typing to type lol. All them championships I've posted yet we don't win the big game is laughable. Meanwhile M&Ms don't win shyt

Nine of those seasons have come since we entered the SWAC. You have changed coaches like women change their panties
You may be right. BUT yall had nothing to do with it. Just be happy we fired Hughes. He was whooping yall like you stole something. Then we fired Comegy and he was whoopin yall too. James Bell and Old Man Jackson not coming back to help you!

Back