I, Robot!!!

I checked out the movie this past weekend. Although the movie gets somewhat interesting near the end, I'll have to give it a thumbs down. I'm not a big fan of computer animated movies. It was long and slow near the middle. Will did his thing acting, but the rest of the cast was BBBBBOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

Bad Boys 2 send help

SU's Finest '93 said:

And you thought he wouldn't? It is Will Smith, July, and an action film. I think that is almost a given for Will Smith movies in July. When I first saw it advertised back in late May I was surprised it wasn't released on the weekend of July 4th.

I thought it was a great movie. Most definitely a classic. Ill say this, Will is definitely a better Actor than rapper (excluding Summertime) :headphone :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I have to agree about the supporting cast, particularly the leading woman in the movie. Her character was so stiff!!! She was basically a stereotypical filler of character of how people in the future suppose to act with stupid dialogue. She had no real emotion. Will's character was the only realistic character in my opinion.

It was a good movie, but I think Hollywood did a better job with the characters in Minority Report. They seem more believable.

Killer Bees said:
I have to agree about the supporting cast, particularly the leading woman in the movie. Her character was so stiff!!! She was basically a stereotypical filler of character of how people in the future suppose to act with stupid dialogue. She had no real emotion. Will's character was the only realistic character in my opinion.

It was a good movie, but I think Hollywood did a better job with the characters in Minority Report. They seem more believable.

I'd have to agree w/this post...I thought they should have done better w/the other characters, as well, but it was an ok movie.

It was OK ............................. But they "killed" the main computer too fast. The computer named VICKI was controlling everything, but didn't put up much of a fight. It was figured out and solved way too easy.

Back