I know not!!!! Sprang Champs?

J-State2DaPoint

"Eye Of The Tiger"
Y’all mean to tell me our Sprang Champions (alleged HBCU World beaters) are just 4pts shy of being 0-4 in conference?

I know y’all lying to me

7C3F2DB3-54A0-4416-898C-613C0EA58AE3.jpeg

3D2C8B79-E417-4239-BE62-DB039ED63A60.jpeg

Wow, what does Mush Mouth Maynor have to say about this? Cause I’m calling it like I see it….

A5B7A1C2-C466-4289-8481-641AEFFA9EC7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Newcastle United GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
AAMU's spring championship run was aided by the pandemic-shortened season. As their play this season bears out, they were never really the best team in hbcu football last season. But since they had the spring record, they were rightully endowed. Their spring success appears to have lulled them into a sense of false security. The same holds true for UAPB, who has lost 5 in a row, their only win coming aganst Division II Lane College..

AAMU's spring championship run was aided by the pandemic-shortened season. As their play this season bears out, they were never really the best team in hbcu football last season. But since they had the spring record, they were rightully endowed. Their spring success appears to have lulled them into a sense of false security. The same holds true for UAPB, who has lost 5 in a row, their only win coming aganst Division II Lane College..
But when I said this all spring, summer , and fall… I was told stfu by our good fair weather fan @Normal1875 …. Sometimes you have to let a trick be a trick 🤷🏾‍♂️

Life is about how you take care of today. Yesterday is in the past. We provided a wholesome experience for our students athletes who participated in an extra curricular activity called Football; which they will remember for life. We bought two rings for these football student athletes to include rings for the Tennis Championship. Those rings represented championship performance. Please note other teams had an opportunity to win these championships, but because we scored more points than the teams we played, we are the champs. We have a large amount of money remaining in our Ring Account. This money has been accumulating for several years. Now we get a chance to spend some ring money; we are extremely happy with the outcome of a great championship year. Join us in being a part of the SWAC, which showed the nation we had a great Spring season. One day some of you will get a chance to tell your grandkids the SWAC started Spring College Football and now all NCAA schools are trying to claim the development of Spring football. BCF continue to grow, some teams are drawing 50,000 fans. Even AAMU has moved from 1000 at home games to 8,000 last weekend.

Life is about how you take care of today. Yesterday is in the past. We provided a wholesome experience for our students athletes who participated in an extra curricular activity called Football; which they will remember for life. We bought two rings for these football student athletes to include rings for the Tennis Championship. Those rings represented championship performance. Please note other teams had an opportunity to win these championships, but because we scored more points than the teams we played, we are the champs. We have a large amount of money remaining in our Ring Account. This money has been accumulating for several years. Now we get a chance to spend some ring money; we are extremely happy with the outcome of a great championship year. Join us in being a part of the SWAC, which showed the nation we had a great Spring season. One day some of you will get a chance to tell your grandkids the SWAC started Spring College Football and now all NCAA schools are trying to claim the development of Spring football. BCF continue to grow, some teams are drawing 50,000 fans. Even AAMU has moved from 1000 at home games to 8,000 last weekend.

Y'all weren't talking like this last Spring lol.

They've all left the boards 😆 🤣

did we fuck up the monkey city classic beef? They’re usually posting threads by now updating us with flyers and informing us on what celebrity is hosting the game & etc. Then we get the history lessons on it. I actually like it lol it’s the one time they actually show true PRIDE! And show up in big numbers. I’m all for that.

I reckon we done killed all that 😂 I hope we didn’t kill their attendance. Because sudderen fans gone love that. They depending on the Junk Pot Classic’s attendance. So they can feel relevant again & say their classic had more fans 😩.

Back