I Know it's Kinda Early...but...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's never too early

Blu, this weekend will be off the CHAIN. Although I am excited and have finalized my plans for that weekend, let's take one SWAC game/weekend at a time. See ya in Jackson on October 12th.

Don't know if I'll make it or not....got too many plans for the month of October.

Gotta check out my funds....:(

No, dirty, no clique rule. J-State Tiger's statement is affirmative. :( I thought I could slip in and slip out without anyone from the Mafia noticing. Now excuse me as I return to my corner...
sulkoff.gif

The post lay dormant until I said something... I was wondering what you naggas was going do my dayum self... I am tired of them Texas folks partying every other day and posting pics on the board... I think the Jacktown folks should be able to cut a fool one time a year at least...

And That Is The Bottom Line!
(apologies to Frank Melton)

See that is the Stuff I was talking about...

ok so that is how we are playing the game?

If you really want to set it off for the JSU-SU game........

Do it like this: <b>To anyone who is coming to the JSU-SU game, whether you are from one of these schools or not (like me :D), what are we gonna do?!?!</b> I want in on the party, too. Don't exclude the rest of the SWAC Pagers who will be there. Get'em all!!!
That'll really get it crack-a-laking!!! Those Texas people won't be able to top that party. And the pictures.........<b>whooooooo!!</b> There could be four or five different threads for pictures!!

<b>THERE'S A BIG PARTY OCTOBER 12 IN JACKSON, MS!!!!!!!</b>

Originally posted by Dirty
I am tired of them Texas folks partying every other day and posting pics on the board... I think the Jacktown folks should be able to cut a fool one time a year at least...

Just wait until we have our PV/JSU/SU/TSU weekend bash in Houston, it's gonna be off the hook.......:D ;) :cool:

Blublood and Dirty,

Me, Get Ready and a bunch of others you may or may not know tailgate for every home game. We'll be in the grassy area under one of them big oak trees next to the Backyard Burger. That's every game. So feel free to come join us. Just yell out you looking for SWAC Pagers.

As for the SU weekend, we will do it as always but we'll add a little pizazz for that one. To be safe, we'll secure a huge section from them marauders who like to roll up at 6 am when everybody in Jacktown is sleep. Ask the Jags how we partied last time they "took over" our parking lot. We had the dee jay spinning on the wheels of steel. Dancing and dranking and trash talking all around. Won't be no different this time.

And if things work out, I'ma try to have a pool party or something at my place that Friday night. Just don't be anti-social and you will enjoy yourself that weekend.

Robber now that anti-social remark wouldn't be directed towards me would it...:rolleyes: I'm not anti-social...a little quiet maybe...but not anti-social...you guys are not going to let me live that one down huh? :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can a sista get a place to stay???

Can a sista get a place to stay???

Hey I am looking at getting a hotel room now, but if that don't work can a Can a sista get a place to stay???

Hey robber, tell him if he makes that turkey again. I will give him a present. :D .... That turkey was good as "L"

Back