I just washed my socks...let the revenge begin!

Suge

The Phat Mack
Nich, SUcks, and Bama!

Yall done messed up the churches money! Man the ICON of BCF is mad as a bull seeing red...and I'm sorry for the 3 of you........you still have to play us. And no one is going to keep us from going back2back in the SWAC.

Nicks.....you are going to be what we call a statement game. We are going to use you as a rebound. A showcase to show the world that we may have lost one......but we won't loose anymore. You just happened to catch us at a bad time. And unlike the rest of these lames....we know how to beat D White Man. GSU in a rout!

You are in our sites SUcks and we are going to beat your arses like an old dusty rug in a Backwoods out house. You have about as much a chane at winning as me, Robber, Get Ready, JST, Mike Bigg, Dirty, and Trudawg have of winning a swimsuit contest. We are about to get in your arses like a phat man in a pie eating contest. Basically..........you are toast. The tides are turning, you are on life support.........Dr. Greatness is about to pull the plug. GSU by 20+

Ho-nets. {sigh}.....if you make it to the SCG. I mean, you do need help from Jackson C Smith(this is worser than cheering for Valley). But if you make it..I really would hate to be one of your players. We still don't respect you. You are still swac doormats and Greatness won't be the team that lets ho-es like you win the SWAC title. We slammed the door on your kountry kousins last year.........this year, it is your turn. Plus we will have a little revenge on our minds too. The day you win the SWAC is the day the earth starts spinning right to left. GSU by 2 TD's.

Yall are some Hogs, and it is time to go to slaughter!!

SUUUUUUUWWWWWWEEYYYYYY...come here Pig!

That's right! We ain't worried bout them nutria eating, jaguar azzkicking, swampboat paddling, inbreds from Thibodeaux. You ain't gonna stand a chance against the most renowned football program in the state of Lousisiana. Unlike the puppet man from jaguar land , our Coach is gonna make yall regret the day you dared put Greatness on your schedule. Yall azzes gonna last about as long as a 2 piece Chicken dinner at an Omega Frat house!

When we finish with these lames, we're gonna kick ole Marky Mark and the Puppet man azz all over the Superdome. I sure hope Mark takes care of Puppet Pete when he get's the job over in Huntsville.

????

I always thought LOUSIANA TECH was the premier sports program in Lousyana. I lived in Sleazville (Leesville) La. for two years when I was stationed at Ft. Puke (Ft. Polk). Man, I miss dat Boudan sausage sometimes.

(DD NUPE 4 LIFE)

LMAO!!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
That's right! We ain't worried bout them nutria eating, jaguar azzkicking, swampboat paddling, inbreds from Thibodeaux. You ain't gonna stand a chance against the most renowned football program in the state of Lousisiana. Unlike the puppet man from jaguar land , our Coach is gonna make yall regret the day you dared put Greatness on your schedule. Yall azzes gonna last about as long as a 2 piece Chicken dinner at an Omega Frat house!

When we finish with these lames, we're gonna kick ole Marky Mark and the Puppet man azz all over the Superdome. I sure hope Mark takes care of Puppet Pete when he get's the job over in Huntsville.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Man y'all need to stop drinking that North LA moonshine. The only thing that false courage gets you is an arse kicking.

NICE

Moonshine?

Man I think you have been on the East Coast too long. You need to come home nad get you some of this moonshine and about 120 lbs of crawfish...sit back and watch as we destroy you lmaes...then weare going to go to B-ham and get some payback. And payback we all know...is a Beeyotch!

Suge

Last weekend I figured out why Gram have lost the last 8 Bayou Classics. Lucky socks dont work in a Dome. :D Domes are lucky sock proof. This year for the BC try going to the game bare footed!:D

Bama State you might as well bring Forrest.........his Big Lip friend Bubba......those **** that smelled like cigarettes..........Lt. Dan and his slantty eyed broad..........that principal that screwed Gumps momma......and the Ghost of Bear Bryant because come December and ARSE kicking will commence!!!!!!

Back