I hope Grambling folks don't do Orozco's car the same way they did Kornblau's car.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dumbass, IDGAF about Grampax and y'all kicker. The current mutherfvcker missed several field goals in the BC and knowing you dumb ninjas, yall just might take it out on his car. Sensitivity mofos. LOL!!!

You ok? Curse much? Why you upset? You won.
You mad that we ain’t concerned or something? You the one posting dumb shit. You got the control over being a dumb ass. Go warhorse or something.

I'm just saying. Ya'll the ones who like to vandalize cars, which in my opinion is some retarded and dumb crap. By the way, what do the Warhorses have to do with this??? I guess you have to find a way to jab back. It's no secret that the Warhorse football program is not too competitive. When it comes to football, my high school have the same problem that ALL HBCUs have, which is outdated and confused coaches. LOL!!!

Dumb and retarded? Dude expand your smack vocab.
The goal is to make people laugh with you not at you.
But, tell us more. Let it all out.

Dumb and retarded? Dude expand your smack vocab.
The goal is to make people laugh with you not at you.
But, tell us more. Let it all out.

Are you serious??? Smack vocabulary??? Now I understand. Grambling has the best smack vocabulary that money can buy. LMAO!!!

Are you serious??? Smack vocabulary??? Now I understand. Grambling has the best smack vocabulary that money can buy. LMAO!!!

Cute but silly. Good collegiate try though. I personally never quite understand people like yourself that believe everything they read but whatever sinks your boat is cool with me.

The Grambling State University services the under represented and under served which is why we are ranked 162 in country in social mobility. We as in most HBCUs know our purpose in this society and we don’t measure our success using someone else’s ruler knowing not all things are equal.

#whenhatecloudsgoodjudgement lol

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How cute and silly... Good collegiate try though. I personally never quite understand people like yourself that believe everything they read but whatever sinks your boat is cool with me.

The Grambling State University services the under represented and under served which is why we are ranked 162 in country in social mobility. We as in most HBCUs know our purpose in this society and we don’t measurements our success using someone else’s ruler knowing not all things are equal.

#whenhatecloudsgoodjudgement lol

I'm just using your deductive reasoning on smack vocabulary (LOL), but all jokes aside. We know Grambling is better than that.

He’s bouncing off walls trying his damnedest to hurt our feelings. Calling us names. Bless his heart. lol

No hurt feelings here. This is the Smack Board right, inspired by a person from that school in Jackson, MS??? Therefore, no one should take whatever posted here serious, but I will work on my 'Smack Vocabulary' since that's such a serious topic to you. LOL!!!

Back