I Have Never Been So Embarrassed

I do feel the more whites talk about how Covid-19 is affecting blacks with the recent findings...they will continue to look the other way when it comes to providing the black community with adequate treatment for this virus.I'm sure white supremacist in this country are ecstatic right now about the death rate for blacks with Covid-19.

This is why we should not be taking unnecessary risks. I mean, why engage in unsafe behavior, and then go home and infect big momma and nem?

This is why we should not be taking unnecessary risks. I mean, why engage in unsafe behavior, and then go home and infect big momma and nem?
I agree and mark my words...until they find a cure it's about to be alot of big mamas, pop pops, uncle Tyrone, auntie Retha, and big cousins dead and gone because these idiots aren't practicing social distancing.

The overall ignorance of our race not taking this serious will wipe out thousands of black people if they don't find a vaccine. I personally know 2 people that have died from Covid-19 and 1 fighting to stay alive. The 2 people that died were living healthy vibrant lives just a few weeks ago now they're no longer on this earth.

This is why I don’t celebrate Black history month or MLK day or anything like that... I will always respect and admire the blacks who made history and paved the way for the right reasons... As a people. Blacks... We are done with until the end of time.... The whole world would have to be restarted for us as a whole to be better.... It’s over with... Especially young black female and male heathy relationships going on now and for the future...It’s Over

I agree. I always saw it as an "us" vs "them" deal. The "us" I'm speaking of is the "us" WEB DuBois spoke of when he alleged that only 10% of this race of people were mentally capable.

I always believed that. The truth, it's abrasive, brutal, yet still remains undefeated w/ regards to pure honesty. I don't claim folk who are inherently negative, evil, no-do-gooders. I see them as I see others of other nationalities who are entrenched in wrong/illegal acts.

In some cases, it should be called the manipulating talented tenth. A lot of wealthy Blacks manipulate other Blacks to buy whatever they are selling, which in most cases have very little to no sustainable value. The sad part, most wealthy Blacks become the conduit for others to get their hands on the monies in Black communities. IMO, the biggest manipulators are rap artists and preachers. They both have a captive audience that they can easily manipulate. The only difference are rap artists are followed by a younger generation of individuals, whereas preachers are followed by an older generation of individuals. They both take monies out of Black communities which ultimately make others richer. Due to their lack of knowledge, neither can or have developed a solid plan to keep monies in Black communities. Nowadays, poor Whites are beginning to cut Black rap artists and Black preachers out of the equation by becoming the rap artists and preachers themselves in order to go directly to their source of income.

Last edited:
The embarrassing thing is that in 2020, we're still at the mercy of the white medical establishment. For all of our years of education and so-called billions in annual "spending power," we can't do anything to protect our people from these white people's bioweapons. We can't provide for our people in the midst of this pandemic, and are once again dying in disproportionate numbers.

That's what we all should be embarrassed about. That we failed.

Well part of the issue is the length of time to become a doctor is turnoff for most of our kids. I have heard too many stories of kids getting accepted to college for medical or even considering it-only to turn away because of how much work and time in college some of those jobs require.

Meanwhile Africans and Muslims have no issue going through all that. I have dealt with 7 doctors since 2015. 1 black African, 1 White African, 1 Arab, 1 Asian, 1 Central American female, 1 white female and 1 white male. I have plenty of black female nurses and the black men tend to be Africans.

Well part of the issue is the length of time to become a doctor is turnoff for most of our kids. I have heard too many stories of kids getting accepted to college for medical or even considering it-only to turn away because of how much work and time in college some of those jobs require.

Meanwhile Africans and Muslims have no issue going through all that. I have dealt with 7 doctors since 2015. 1 black African, 1 White African, 1 Arab, 1 Asian, 1 Central American female, 1 white female and 1 white male. I have plenty of black female nurses and the black men tend to be Africans.

A lot of our kids shy away from a lot of STEM programs due to their difficulties and the time it takes to complete them. Most of them seek programs that give them instant gratification financially, but that's it. We need to show them the importance of other programs, especially STEM programs that provide them a more self-sufficient way of thinking and community sustainability.

Last edited:
Trust me, that's nothing compared to what they've been doing here in ATL. House parties, lock down strip club parties...person I was "talking" to when this thing started, shawty stay at "kickbacks", house parties and shit. She had the audacity to video call me Saturday asking did I want company. I was going to say no anyways, but this chick literally was at a house party with hella people in the background. I have a health condition that puts me in the high risk category and she knew that and was gonna try me anyways. Some people just don't get it. They still having car meets, all kinda shit... I see it on IG and facebook daily.

People in LaGrange definitely weren't taking it seriously until the most popular barber in the city caught it. Things changed real quick like then. But yes, people are stupid. Parks, the belt line, beaches...still packed.

I agree. I always saw it as an "us" vs "them" deal. The "us" I'm speaking of is the "us" WEB DuBois spoke of when he alleged that only 10% of this race of people were mentally capable.

I always believed that. The truth, it's abrasive, brutal, yet still remains undefeated w/ regards to pure honesty. I don't claim folk who are inherently negative, evil, no-do-gooders. I see them as I see others of other nationalities who are entrenched in wrong/illegal acts.

You should know by now that it was a flawed ideology that excluded women as well.....LOL

Hey, this right here for y’all. I gotta stand with “It’s Completely over for us... the holding hands at the MLK celebration in 2020 singing “We shall overcome”, the whole black king black queen crap, the stay woke crap, the playing of the negro national anthem at events... much more. Man.... “It’s Over....” I stand on it.... Jesus is going to come back and do the rapture, judgement day comes, and a new heaven and earth will be created Before there is HOPE for “Us” as a whole.... 2020 Easter Weekend .

Last edited:
Hey, this right here for y’all. I gotta stand with “It’s Completely over for us... the holding hands at the MLK celebration in 2020 singing “We shall overcome”, the whole black king black queen crap, the stay woke crap, the playing of the negro national anthem at events... much more. Man.... “It’s Over....” I stand on it.... Jesus is going to come back and do the rapture, judgement day comes, and a new heaven and earth will be created Before there is HOPE for “Us” as a whole.... 2020 Easter Weekend .

What's sad, they might get arrested now, but after the quarantine is all over with, now cops have a video of them breaking the law in case they decide to arrest them later. Then the camera man would be considered a snitch.

with all due respect that's a piss poor reason. and it comes back to our not being educated on what we were being "educated" for in the first place and why we need race conscious Black doctors and scientists and lawyers, etc.

why we need race conscious Black historians to put times like this in its historical context. i mean we had so-called educated Black people out here regurgitating the nonsense that covid-19 came from chinese wet markets and chinese people eating bats. for those who know better the story they fed the masses follows along the same bs lines as the origins of the aids virus.

we're in the situation we're in because our generation, the ones that came before, and naturally those coming along now just went and got degrees to get "good jobs" working for white people. we need to be studying science not with pay in mind, but for times like this. we need to be studying for real counters and cures for the bioweapons these crakkkas are cooking up in their labs. i mean how many of us even know they've had a bioweapons development program since the late 1800's?

why should they take life anymore serious than their parents and grandparents did? i mean you're talking about jesus coming back rapturing and new heavens and earths being created. we been talking that since slavery and Brother we'll be pushed outta this existence en masse before any of that happens i can almost guarantee you.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/04/us/michigan-security-guard-mask-killing-trnd/index.html

Three family members have been charged in the killing of a security guard who told a customer at a Michigan Family Dollar store to wear a state-mandated face mask, officials said on Monday.
Calvin Munerlyn, 43, died at a Flint hospital after he was shot in the head Friday, said Michigan State Police Lt. David Kaiser.
Ramonyea Travon Bishop, 23, Larry Edward Teague, 44, and Sharmel Lashe Teague, 45, have been charged with first-degree premeditated murder, along with other charges, the Genesee County Prosecutor's Office said in a statement on Monday.
Sharmel and Larry Teague are married, and Bishop is Sharmel's son, according to the prosecutor's office.

"From all indications, Mr. Munerlyn was simply doing his job in upholding the Governor's Executive Order related to the COVID-19 pandemic for the safety of store employees and customers," Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said in the statement.

The guard left behind a wife and 8 kids.

Meanwhile at the trending Cumberland Mall

https://hiphopwired.com/playlist/cumberland-mall-fight-twitter-reactions/

With the state of Georgia largely free to resume business as semi-normal, people are taking to the streets in droves while others are remaining shut down in defiance of Gov. Brian Kemp’s orders. Outside of what has been said to be Atlanta’s Cumberland Mall, a fight between a group of women was broken up by a man delivering a dropkick to one of the assailants, kicking off a series of reactions on Twitter.

Twitter user @Kevinvalencia_ shared video footage of a fight between two women that spilled onto the ground. A third woman tried to intervene as it appeared one woman was getting the better of her friend. A security guard was trying to break apart the fight and suddenly, a man came flying in feet first and pushed the woman trying to help away while then shoving the security guard off.

just to follow up...I hear Arkansas is now having major issues with Covid-19 as predicted. In Alabama it's getting out of hand in Montgomery as I type and the states number of infections is going up.

Back