I have a question ???????

M

Makaho Bedrock

Why is it that women under the age of 35 that claim to be be able to cook always prepare the same timeless dish when they first cook for a man. You know the dish I'm talking about, I have had it as a "first prepared meal" dayummm near every time a woman cooks for me for the first time......

You all know what I'm talking about....
SPAGHETTI !!!

Yeah, I like it but Dayummm. I'm trippin because my theory was validated again last night...is it me or do I just attract women that can't cook?

Don't know who YOU'VE been dealing with, MISTER!

The first meal I prepared for a guy (I was 18) was shrimp stroganoff with angel hair pasta, sautee'd vegetables, and garlic bread.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Next time just cook for yo dayum self or eat before you come over to my crib....ungrateful astardb. :redhot:

Re: Don't know who YOU'VE been dealing with, MISTER!

Originally posted by Vinita
The first meal I prepared for a guy (I was 18) was shrimp stroganoff with angel hair pasta, sautee'd vegetables, and garlic bread.

I guess that explains why he ain't with you now! :lol: :D

Ever thought they were intimidated by YOUR expert culinary skills?

Chitlin loaf
Pork skin crusted dressing
Sardine Etoufee
I mean, wow, maybe that's why they roll out the tried and true sghettis!:idea:

BURP:xeye::eek2:

oops, 'cuse me

ummmmmmmmmm you dont get SPAGHETTI from me until I know you are ready :D ;) with me it depends on the guy and what he likes... Like for my friend the first time I cooked for him I made breakfast... hand cut hashbrown, grits, 3 eggs over easy, beef bacon, turkey bacon and home made biscuts.

Re: Ever thought they were intimidated by YOUR expert culinary skills?

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Chitlin loaf
Pork skin crusted dressing
Sardine Etoufee
I mean, wow, maybe that's why they roll out the tried and true sghettis!:idea:

BURP:xeye::eek2:

oops, 'cuse me

Yeah baby, fix the sgehhtti cause that chitlin loaf got me running..

spray.jpg

WRONG as usual, SOGgy!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

I guess that explains why he ain't with you now! :lol: :D

No, the reason why I ain't with him is because he uckfed up and called me YELLA!

YELLA!

:rolleyes:

:p

Re: Re: Ever thought they were intimidated by YOUR expert culinary skills?

Originally posted by Fiyah

spray.jpg

OH Lawd ham mercy on me......:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Fiyah, what is wrong wif you?

ROTF

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Ever thought they were intimidated by YOUR expert culinary skills?

Originally posted by Fiyah

spray.jpg

FIYAH,
U R OUTTA CONTROL!!

ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Next time just cook for yo dayum self or eat before you come over to my crib....ungrateful astardb. :redhot:

Uhh, SugarDrawz....Imma let you get away with that one cuz I got a thang for women from da Boot. Keep Dat ISHT up and Im gonna revoke your tickets to ride Space Mountain.

O.K., back to why I started this thread......

It just seems to me that Spaghetti is one of those dishes that you can't UCKF up, so maybe the ladies that prepare it for the first dinner are doing it so they won't make a bad impression.

Now Chittlin Loaf takes years to master.:D :D :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW FIYAH !!!! Where did you find dat pic???
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Chittlin Loaf gives your Stool a lot more consistency than that!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay, I want to report Fiyah to the moderator...

Dayum he is the moderator!!!!!!!!!!!

It just ought to be a law against making somebody laugh this hard!

:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling:

You :emlaugh: so :emlaugh: crazee, you :emlaugh: so :emlaugh: gott :emlaugh: dayum :emlaugh: crazee :emlaugh:

I was just about to eat before I saw that picture, I think I will wait!:( :eek2: :( :eek2: :(

Spaghetti is too easy.

I like preparing meals that will make a lasting impression like greens, chicken, yams, brocolli casserole, potato salad, and corn bread. I made cornbread dressing for one young man and I must say, he was thoroughly impressed. ;)

Toia, I hope you aren't still putting "Scorned Woman" in the spaghetti. :eek2: :eek2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Spaghetti is too easy.

Originally posted by kellis
Toia, I hope you aren't still putting "Scorned Woman" in the spaghetti. :eek2: :eek2:

As a rule of thumb, I never eat spaghetti prepared by women from Leesville or Alexandria L.A......you can hide a root to easy in the Sauce.:D :D :D

Yeah you gotta watch them Louisiana women.. I did a brief stint in leesville as a child...

As far as cooking goes, I don't even expect a woman to even to pretend she knows how to cook.. If they won't cook for themselves, I sure don't want them cooking for me.. Spaghetti sucks, macaroni and cheese sucks, and I have had more bland ass baked chicken than the law allows. That is why I secretly eat before I go to a supposed dinner. That way I don't have to eat much of the garbage I am being served.

Re: Re: Spaghetti is too easy.

Originally posted Kellis
Toia, I hope you aren't still putting "Scorned Woman" in the spaghetti.

Only if they like it HOT :D

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

As a rule of thumb, I never eat spaghetti prepared by women from Leesville or Alexandria L.A......you can hide a root to easy in the Sauce.:D :D :D

I am from Chicago :D :D

Nupe....you actually let women fix you spaghetti? Man you are a better man than me. There are just some things that I can't do. And eat any broads pasta is one of them. Rule also applies to gumbo and a few other dishes!

Man yall dudes are going to find yourselves waking up naked in a Vegas wedding chapel five minutes after the preacher has pronounced you husband and wife!:lmao:

Well, I'm a true southern country gal to heart and that's how I cook. Never prepared spaghetti, macaroni and cheese or anything of that nature.

I figure if you request it then I may cook it at your request. (I have a problem with men requesting to cook anyways...cook your own food...I ain't yo momma!!!...:redhot: but that's another subject).

N E Ways Dirty...I don't have to cook, therefore, I don't most of the time!

Back in my day the dish was Barnyard Fried Chicken.

Bedrock you are one lucky fellow, if you are getting spaghetti.

Back