I have a question ???

M

Makaho Bedrock

I recently met a slightly older lady (36) who seems to be very interested in kicking it with the "Owner of the World's Sexiest Beer Belly". She stands at a statuesque 6' 3", She is extremely attractive but their is one slight Drawback.

She is an F.B.I. Agent:eek2:

I'm not one to pass judgement on anybody or their occupation. But I have always heard horror stories about dating people in those types of professions. A couple of my female friends are like...."L" naw don't do it and tell me of drama they have had with dating people in that profession. I was a Captain in the Army so I tell them that what if women thought the same thing about me. They rebut with, well that's different...a Captain in the Army can't make your life miserable like the F.B.I. can.

Am I being paranoid?? Cuz ole girl is hella fine, but if she "Runs my credit then she will probably lose interest with the quickness".:D

Has anyone out there had a simular experience, if so enlighten a brutha !!!
BTW, If I stop posting for like a year call Unsolved Mysteries

6'3"? :eek2: Aw gosh DAYUM!!!! Man, to "L" w/ your credit AND your background that she can resurface. 6'3"? :eek2: Awwwwww man..... Need any help? :confused: 6'3" ? :eek2: Amazon.... :( Aw man..... Lawd, I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about 6'3"... :eek:

Seriously? I'd pursue. Unless she can ruin your credit, I wouldn't sweat it.

LOL, NAW :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I aint worried about her ruining my credit !!!!
I did that myself !!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm just worried about her having access to my shall we say....Indescresions.:D

When Master Card and Visa call the crib, I getz ENRON on dey azz. It goes a lil something like this....

Rinnnnng, Rinnnnnng, Rinnnnng !!

Collections Beeotch: "Hello may I speak to Maka?

Maka: {{{Dayumm, why did'nt I look at the Caller I.D.}}}
"Uhh, this is Maka !"

Collections Beeotch: "I'm calling to see why you have'nt been making your payments on time."

Maka: "Uhhh, Ummm, Errr, Well Maka incorporated has had some financial turbulance within the corporation and our financial dept. has currently concentrated it's efforts on other business ventures....(in other words I gotz two more Credit Cards I aint run up yet. :D)

Collections Beeotch: "Well Maka, you have not lived up to your terms of our business agreement and are therefore in violation of your terms of service."

Maka:"Maam, If you had conducted an adequate Market Analysis of Makaho Bedrock Incorporated then you would have determined that it would have been in your companie's best interest not to Invest in financial endeavors with our company.

Collections Beeotch: "Mr. Bedrock, the problem must be resolved ASAP!" :mad:

Maka: "Mamn, I will give you the number of my Legal Representatives.....The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatum & How
at 555-GANK. Ask for the Receptonist, Mrs. Hellen Wait."

Collections Beeotch: Hellen Wait???

Maka: "Yes Maam, If you want money from me then you go to Hell N Wait!!!"

{{{{Maka hangs up the phone and vows never to answer again without first looking at Caller I.D.}}}}

:D :D :D

I just hope she waits until after I get the Puddin before she does a "background" check on a brutha.:D

KNUCKA!!!! You're crazy mane!!!! ROTGDF...LMFFAO!!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: ROTF...

Man, *wiping away tears*, look man... USE MY DAYUM SSN if it's going to cause you stress!!!! "L", use my 4 year old daughters' SSN since she's unestablished. LOL Just remember LOL that IF I share my SSNs, I'm sharing my..... :eek2: w/ 6'3"... Choo-choooooooo!!!!! :emlaugh: :D :emlaugh: LOL

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
A couple of my female friends are like...."L" naw don't do it and tell me of drama they have had with dating people in that profession.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hear ya bruah, but on the for real tip. I would stay away from any woman in that type of profession. I dated a lady cop once. Biggest mistake of my life. Ole girl was crazy as hell. Used to follow me and stuff. If you go through with it, you can only blame yourself.

Culinary expertise

All your porblems will be solved when you invite her to dinner and serve your world famous Chilitin Loaf apetitizer and the Sardines Etouffe' entree....

HER AZZ WILL RUN FOR HER LIFE!

Re: Re: I have a question ???

Originally posted by NUNYA BINNIS

I hear ya bruah, but on the for real tip. I would stay away from any woman in that type of profession. I dated a lady cop once. Biggest mistake of my life. Ole girl was crazy as hell. Used to follow me and stuff. If you go through with it, you can only blame yourself.

You're scaring me........I just posted this last week. I'm currently on a "POlice Chick" right now......kicked it with her last night.

Last night ,Girl walks in the house last night and sits her glock on my cofee table.......
I'm like:

Supa: What the hell is that??? :eek:
POlice chick: What do you mean?? It's my piece....I carry it everywhere.
Supa: I mean that's cool......but did you have to put it next to my beer?? Ya' makin' me almost not even want to touch it......
POlice Chick: Boy you silly......let me get a beer. ;)

So, I goes to the fride, grabs her a Bud Ice....and sit next to her on the couch. She starts talking about one of her co-workers that got killed the day before yesterday on a routine traffic stop.....

POlice Chick: (glaring at my fish tank) I swear, if anything else happens like this again....I think that I'm gonna go on a rampage.
Supa: Wha-What do you mean?? (staring at glock on cofee table)
POlice Chick: I mean....I gonna start rippin' bullets through these nijjas chests!! (takes another sip of beer....still glaring at fish tank.....fish are like F**k this.....goes in their castle.)
Supa: Uh.....well, you're kind of spoiling the mood up in here....don't you want to talk about something else???
POlice Chick: yeah....I thought you'd never ask....get your azz to the back.
Supa: :eek: I just wanted to talk about something else....
~smh~ :smh: (stuttering) Can I take my gun with me???
POlice Chick: Shut yo' azz up boy, and get your azz to the back!!!
:redhot:

Maka, it's weird azz hell to kick it with these "Women of Au-thora-tah" but the sex is off the hinges.......This girl told me that one of her favorite requests was to be choked with neckties. I was like "L" naw I'm not choking you.....you're the PO-lice!!! You tryin' to make me catch a case!! :mad:
I say beat it up a couple of times.....and move yo' azz up North. :D
(I've already made my plans just in case thangs don't work out ;) )

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
SUPA, U KILLING ME DAWG!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And the messed up part of it is......it really went down like that.
Ask Leon.....!!! :smh: (lol)

Re: Re: Re: I have a question ???

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

Maka, it's weird azz hell to kick it with these "Women of Au-thora-tah" but the sex is off the hinges.......

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AU - THORA - TAH !!!!!

That Dauymmm, Cartman is a mofo.

But I hear ya on that tangent....it is kinda kinky to date a woman that can Kick your Azzz !!!!

Hmmm, I wonder if she will like my Video collection. I have Freaks, Whoes and Flows 1 - 26.:D :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: I have a question ???

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AU - THORA - TAH !!!!!

That Dauymmm, Cartman is a mofo.

But I hear ya on that tangent....it is kinda kinky to date a woman that can Kick your Azzz !!!!

Hmmm, I wonder if she will like my Video collection. I have Freaks, Whoes and Flows 1 - 26.:D :D :D

:lol: A girl that can kick my azz (lmao)
Yeah, I suppose that's why I'm in it.......

I play the "innocent" passive role until I get on it..........that's when I represent for all my brutha's on lock down and return some of that "Police Brutality" to that azz......:D

However, I have thought about the fact that she could be the one that could damage Supa......brother got skills....
Whose to say that she won't literally consider handcuffing a brother so she can keep "The Platinum Rod" all to herself..... :eek2:

Let's make a pact Maka....we'll keep doing the POlice Chick thang for awhile......if eitheir one of us is in distress......we'll grab a couple of Coronas.....some Sombrero's.....and promptly move our arses to Mexico to get on some "Illegal Alien" chicks!! We not gonna let these gurls hold us down....even if they are the law!!! :mad:

Back