I had post this for those Crygirls Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I had to post this for those Crygirls Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shame:

This kinda envy, jealousy and hatred can't be healthy.

:shame:

This kinda envy, jealousy and hatred can't be healthy.

Why hate? I love making pissing ya'll cowgirl fans off. Ya'll haven't been relevant since Slick Willie was Pres. You know, when ya'll actually had a good coach and some talent.

:lol:

Why hate? I love making pissing ya'll cowgirl fans off. Ya'll haven't been relevant since Slick Willie was Pres. You know, when ya'll actually had a good coach and some talent.

:lol:

But, you're not pissing us off. I don't think it's possible for a Saints fan to piss off a Cowboys fan. We pity you, if anything. Feel sorry for you. Heck, a lot of us were glad y'all finally won something because everyone knows you suffered long enough.

We are a dynasty. America's team. Y'all are ... a team from the swamps? :noidea:

We are what you hope to be when you grow up. Don't try to take on big brother just yet, Sparky. :lol:

Last edited:

But, you're not pissing us off. I don't think it's possible for a Saints fan to piss off a Cowboys fan. We pity you, if anything. Feel sorry for you. Heck, a lot of us were glad y'all finally won something because everyone knows you suffered long enough.

We are a dynasty. America's team. Y'all are ... a team from the swamps? :noidea:

We are what you hope to be when you grow up. Don't try to take on big brother just yet, Sparky. :lol:

Smack Rule #1...reading is fundamental...see below, SON!

As a Cowboy Hater(AND STEELER FAN) I would like to remind the Cowboys of their most recent run in with the saints.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LmDA947VjbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And this was in double coverage too? beyond s--!

Got 6??

You need to start a Steelers hate America's Team thread then.

Because smack talk from Saints fans is not going to cut it. :lol:

As long as we continue to beat that those sorry azz crygirls, I'm not worry.

2010 Crygirls 27 Saints30
2009 Crygirls 24 Saints 17
2006 Crygirls 17 Saints 42
2004 Crygirls 13 Saints 27
2003 Crygirls 7 Saints 13
1999 Crygirls 24 Saints 31
1998 Crygirls 3 Saints 22

WHO DAT GOT DAMMITT!!!!!!!!

Back