I encourage everyone (incl self) to keep @ it (consistent exercise)

Panther88

Banned
This is the first time in life I'd ever sought to actually lose weight instead of gain so this is quite new to me and I now understand the struggles we folk who are overweight have to endure.

Changing the diet is a biggie. <b>Consistent</b> exercise is the biggest, IMO. Seems like there's not enough hours in the day or days in the week where we can try to find the time and go exercise for 1-2hrs a session @ least 3-4 times a week.

One thing I've learned is if it's really important to you, you'll make time. So, I encourage everyone faithfully to try and find the time to do some form of exercising. I've witnessed the results and am somewhat elated. Good luck to everyone in their quest.

Man it's hard but you have to do it...The diet not being on a diet but your diet period should consist of more fruit and veggies and less of everything you eat...Portion control...

It is rough but I been good. I really toned up this year..

I been doing insanity and drinking 100%whey protein shakes for breakfast since June. I also lift three days a week.

Working out is not the hard part... Its keeping a good diet. It is easier when you are cooking but when the schedule gets hectic, it gets rough.

I have found that you it's not what you eat but the quantity of food. When I got out the joint I was 225. When I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago I 208. Now I'm 206. Without exercising. Now that I'm in the gym again I feel better.

Working out is not the hard part... Its keeping a good diet. It is easier when you are cooking but when the schedule gets hectic, it gets rough.

I agree!
I consistently work out about 4 times a week. Been consistent since September 2010 (thanks to a gym membership), and that's a first for me to consistently keep a workout routine for more than a year. I've lost some and gained some muscles (dropped two sizes), but I know my progress would be a lot further along if I were eating better. My eating habits are better than what they used to be, but I could do ALOT better.

I have found that you it's not what you eat but the quantity of food. When I got out the joint I was 225. When I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago I 208. Now I'm 206. Without exercising. Now that I'm in the gym again I feel better.

Yeah, portion control makes a difference!

Yeah, portion control makes a difference!

THIS is what I've been concentrating on. Smaller portions, several times a day - if that. And it seems to be working.

Same workout regiment w/out all the cardio (bball :smh: ) and smaller portions. Went from 251lbs down to 243lbs and I feel much, much better daily. :tup: I hope my stomach is shrinking lol ala natural gastric bypass lol.

Back