I Don't Smack UAPB

Are you insinuating that the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is not worthy? Is that what you are saying?

That is cold blooded.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo UAPB is beneath you for any smack???!!!!

You saying you don't want to waste your time on UAPB???!!!!!

You saying that the outcome is predetermined so you won't waste your time????!!!!!
pilKSrU.jpg

Last edited:
Soooooooooooooooooooooo UAPB is beneath you for any smack???!!!!

You saying you don't want to waste your time on UAPB???!!!!!

You saying that the outcome is predetermined so you won't waste your time????!!!!!
pilKSrU.jpg
See, I knew I wasn't the only one who picked up on your nice-nastiness....;)

Hmmmm.........

Lioness as you can see there are two neglected kids who are in desperate need of a role model to assist with their masculine maturity. These are the kids who go to other's homes and steal their bikes, rakes, lawn mower parts, cans, and cash wash tools. They also kick over trash cans, ring the doorbell and run, magically show up when your father is grilling, and seem to always be at your home, yet, no one invited them.

Simply put they are the extreme at-risk kids that Hillary Clinton spoke about.

I am so happy that they are not affiliated with the great UAPB or the great GSU!!!!

Lioness as you can see there are two neglected kids who are in desperate need of a role model to assist with their masculine maturity. These are the kids who go to other's homes and steal their bikes, rakes, lawn mower parts, cans, and cash wash tools. They also kick over trash cans, ring the doorbell and run, magically show up when your father is grilling, and seem to always be at your home, yet, no one invited them.

Simply put they are the extreme at-risk kids that Hillary Clinton spoke about.

I am so happy that they are not affiliated with the great UAPB or the great GSU!!!!
SMH.....you are acting like old boy in the off-white house trying to deflect. SMH

I feel you, Founder.

It’s like beating up on crippled children. It just ain’t right.

I know you’re too nice and polite to say like that, but I understand where you’re coming from.

Well, just take that knife you've plunged into my heart and twist it a couple of times! It would hurt less than this betrayal!

I AM WOUNDED!

Well ...

I didn’t mean you specifically.

You’re like ... a Special Ed teacher. Good, wholesome, and virtuous. You provide great service to the school and the community that we’re all grateful for.

That’s even more reason Founder can’t smack you or the school. He’s a fine Southern Gentleman with good home training. He knows that wouldn’t be right. He knows his folks would git him if he ever disrespected a nice lady like yourself and the school for crippled children.

That boy was raised right.

That’s all I’m saying.

lol

2yw683k.jpg

You’re like ... a Special Ed teacher. Good, wholesome, and virtuous.

He knows his folks would git him if he ever disrespected a nice lady like yourself and the school for crippled children.

That boy was raised right.

That’s all I’m saying.

lol

I've never been so honored.....and so humiliated at the same.

Wow.

Back