I don't see this half-time show the same anymore [GSU '92]...

Lenard

I was hotter than fish grease that night.

25 years later, I can now laugh @ the announcer. :D lol He really went in on us unmercifully.

If someone did that today, they would get fired lmao

Bruh he told the truth while humiliating the hell out of us lol. I remember that night like it was 1 hour ago :D . I was hotter than fish grease. THAT is when I started to become active in the alumni associations and donating out the ying-yang smh.

Bruh he told the truth while humiliating the hell out of us lol. I remember that night like it was 1 hour ago :D . I was hotter than fish grease. THAT is when I started to become active in the alumni associations and donating out the ying-yang smh.

ROTFL

LMAO!

I think PV administration at the game wrote to gsu. Didn't he get suspended too. But that moves PV DOES ON THE GROUND with their legs guess its safe to say GSU gave them a new move on the ground and they ran with it lol. gosh I lost interest in the band waiting to hear what he was going to say next lol.

Current World Famed is a shell of its former self. Go back to our patented style that is only Grambling starting at 3:10 in the clip.

why did bands cut back on announcers talking crap? makes you step your game up!

Right.

I couldn't remember too much about that night because the damned then new wife of 2 months was cheering for GSU; everytime they scored, when their band played, ... I told her angrily and very seriously "aw we divorcing." She thought I was bullshitting. PV paid the mortgage, shit. WTF you cheering against us for?! WTF kinda' benedict arnold bullshit is this?! :mad:

Nice half-time PV Marching Storm.

Last edited:
Back