I Didn't Know this Many JSU Folks Were Registered on This Site

Dude, don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? That's just me kicking your ass on EVERY stupid thread you put out. I told you my feet would be moving so fast on your ass that you would think that there are multiple JSU posters on here.

cosplay kicking GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude, don't you ever get tired of embarrassing yourself? That's just me kicking your ass on EVERY stupid thread you put out. I told you my feet would be moving so fast on your ass that you would think that there are multiple JSU posters on here.

cosplay kicking GIF

Yea you drag queens are quite strong.

I'm not the one proclaiming to be a woman kicking....LOL...Beans you must have been to ATL recently.
I haven't seen anyone "proclaimed" anything other than putting foot to ass. I see someone "assuming" or "presuming", but you know how some people's mind work tho.

Glad to see you’re alright and in good spirits Founders.... idk what I would do if this past season valley and txsu did better than me in football.... hell we sucked ass but we never have been that damn awful... god bless you... I’m praying for you... po founders. God bless you.

Glad to see you’re alright and in good spirits Founders.... idk what I would do if this past season valley and txsu did better than me in football.... hell we sucked ass but we never have been that damn awful... god bless you... I’m praying for you... po founders. God bless you.
You praying for him? Well, I guess I can too then, but I ain't praying for that damn school of his!! They can rot their asses in Valley's hell!! IN VALLEY'S HELL, I SAY!!!!!!

Scared On Fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Back