I didn't know the Ques had women in the frat?

That's my view. One of my close friends who is your frat bruh said the same thing. He said if a ninja disrespect his wife frat or not he would whip his azz tell his nose bleed. Lol

Your Que partner (Que82) on the other message board is ready to go to war over this. Them 80's BRUHZ are off the chain. 80's was the last decade that pledging was official or what some would like to say, above ground. Spring 90 was the last time pledging was official, which was when I pledged. Now everything is considered membership intake for legal matters. LMAO!!!

My take. Do I think she should have went on national tv like that, na. Would I have said something to her about it knowing her husband was a bruh, probably not. I may have said something to the brother about it but I aint about to make death threats to a brother's wife

I don't think too many BRUHZ would have had a problem with it if it was just a honest mistake, but supposedly a BRUH kindly asked her to remove the hat but she said no because it was her husband's hat.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If one of my frat's wife got on stage with a KAPSI hat on my first inclination would be to find out who she is and ask if my brother's family is safe and how the chapter can help.

Sometimes we worry about small things when something bigger should be the focus.

Do you think she might be having a breakdown???

People it's a hat for crying out loud! Hurricane recovery going on and the question are worried about a hat? So if this family lost everything would this organization help a fellow member out or will they just ignore them cause his wife wore his hat? This organization is tripping over a HAT!? She did not burn it on live TV she didn't stab it with a knife she just put it on her head. She is disrespecting her husband cause she wore his hat. OMG What has this world come to if my wife is wearing my hat means she is disrespecting me.

If one of my frat's wife got on stage with a KAPSI hat on my first inclination would be to find out who she is and ask if my brother's family is safe and how the chapter can help.

Sometimes we worry about small things when something bigger should be the focus.

And this exactly why I'm not bothered by this.

Those old school NE cats are a little crazy. Lol

Your Que partner (Que82) on the other message board is ready to go to war over this. Them 80's BRUHZ are off the chain. 80's was the last decade that pledging was official or what some would like to say, above ground. Spring 90 was the last time pledging was official, which was when I pledged. Now everything is considered membership intake for legal matters. LMAO!!!

Those old school NE cats are a little crazy. Lol

You have to remember, individuals who pledged in the 80's were the reason why the Divine 9 had to switch from pledging to membership intake. I believe every chapter had some horror stories in 80's. Being that you are from the ATL, you should know about Psi Chapter at Morehouse.

If she doesn't get on TV wearing the hat in the first place, we wouldn't be here. Of course a non-Greek wouldn't have a problem with it or wearing it if your mate lets you do it.

No there shouldn't be any death threats obviously but to casually wear it on TV without any regard to how the Ques might feel about this shows says a lot about her and him. If someone asked her to remove and she didn't then whatever comes her (and his) way is deserved.

And no one is putting precedent of a hat over what happened in Florida BUT she surely is distracting a large number of people (Ques) with her blatant disrespect by wearing it. Besides people can help out in FL and give her (and him) hell for wearing the hat

Yall screaming disrespect over a BLACK woman who is an elected official on TV with her HUSBAND'S hat possibly because it raining or bad weather and he would rather her have a hat on her on head....if my wife got on there with a KAPSI hat on and some my frat decided to the shit the Ques are doing I would say fuck em...simple as that....ask those Ques one question...."Did you write a check to the community?"

Like I said personally I think she should have taken it off, but if any man choose his frat hat over his wife he is a homosexual. Makes sense why you cats be worrying if a ninja like me gonna hit her.......

Yall screaming disrespect over a BLACK woman who is an elected official on TV with her HUSBAND'S hat possibly because it raining or bad weather and he would rather her have a hat on her on head....if my wife got on there with a KAPSI hat on and some my frat decided to the shit the Ques are doing I would say fuck em...simple as that....ask those Ques one question...."Did you write a check to the community?"
Who screaming disrespect? Now, we all have some people in our organizations we know would try to choke her out but the average brother aint going to that extreme.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who screaming disrespect? Now, we all have some people in our organizations we know would try to choke her out but the average brother aint going to that extreme.

I had a friend at Southern who was a Kappa and his dad was a Kappa. Supposedly, before he was a Kappa and when he was just a high school student at Southern Lab, he had worn one of his dad's Kappa hats. It was said that the Kappa's at Southern cornered him and made him take off the hat or they would kick his azz. Once he got to Southern, he tried many years pledging Kappa. He damn near pledged every non-Divine 9 organization (KKPsi, Persian Rifles, etc.) before he got his chance to pledge Kappa. It was like, every semester he was on some pledge line. Eventually, the Kappas couldn't keep rejecting him since he was continuing his dad's legacy.

Last edited:

Ask them how many checks did they write to help Florida and Texas.....folks done lost all of their possessions but cats worried about some letters.

I had a friend at Southern who was a Kappa and his dad was a Kappa. Supposedly, before he was a Kappa and when he was just a high school student at Southern Lab, he had worn one of his dad's Kappa hats. It was said that the Kappa's at Southern cornered him and made him take off the hat or they would kick his azz. Once he got to Southern, he tried many years pledging Kappa. He damn near pledged every non-Divine 9 organization (KKPsi, Persian Rifles, etc.) before he got his chance to pledge Kappa. It was like, every semester he was on some pledge line. Eventually, the Kappas couldn't keep rejecting him since he was continuing his dad's legacy.

Pure foolishness....

Now the son needed his azz whipped and I am sure the dad would have understood lol.

Now the son needed his azz whipped and I am sure the dad would have understood lol.

He damn near did get his azz whipped and I'm sure they heated that azz up when he pledged. LOL!!! I try not to joke about it anymore since he has passed away. RIP

Last edited:
Back