I didn't know the Ques had women in the frat?

Nope. That is a bruh's wife who is the Vice Mayor of Orange County, FL and he's a Florida State Senator.. The Sheriff next to her is a bruh too. The Bruhz are going in hard on them on social media.

Her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/CommissionerSiplin/

Her husband's Faceook page:
https://www.facebook.com/gary.siplin.7
Yeah, so she should know not to wear frat paraphernalia.
You know Cee caught it, because he saw the sista first and then the cap second. LOL

Yeah, so she should know not to wear frat paraphernalia.
You know Cee caught it, because he saw the sista first and then the cap second. LOL

21371244_1566894203385783_7040662115513436321_n.jpg

It was a very bad move on her part, because they probably lost any type of nationwide political support from the bruhz or any of the Divine 9. When a bruh asked her to remove the hat, she told him she wasn't because it was her husband's hat. She should have known better.

It was a very bad move on her part, because they probably lost any type of nationwide political support from the bruhz or any of the Divine 9. When a bruh asked her to remove the hat, she told him she wasn't because it was her husband's hat. She should have known better.

Nah think about it she was probably outside and needed a hat and the husband gave her what he had. No big deal to me.

If he loses political support from his frat over that shit it would be a damn shame. Black folks I tell you. SMH.

If he loses political support from his frat over that shit it would be a damn shame. Black folks I tell you. SMH.

Nope. That is a bruh's wife who is the Vice Mayor of Orange County, FL and he's a Florida State Senator.. The Sheriff next to her is a bruh too. The Bruhz are going in hard on them on social media.

Her Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/CommissionerSiplin/

Her husband's Faceook page:
https://www.facebook.com/gary.siplin.7

They're weirdos if they're criticizing her for wearing a hat.

Nah think about it she was probably outside and needed a hat and the husband gave her what he had. No big deal to me.

I'm sure the County government probably had plenty hats she could have worn. Now that I think about it, although she's an elected official in Florida, I really think she didn't understand why she shouldn't have worn the hat in public on T.V. She is a paralegal and her husband is a managing partner for a law firm. This is what happens when BRUHZ empower their secretary wives who probably barely finished high school to become political officials. Notice in all of the videos, she's the only one who never says a word. All she does is just stands there with her husband's OMEGA hat on. I bet she thought she was providing full support just by standing there and looking cute. As DA BRUHZ would say, "he is the type of BRUH who would put hoes before DA BRUHZ." LMAO!!!

Last edited:

It has more to do with his character and her respect for him as his wife. It's like being married to a woman who is always pissing off her husband's friends just because she can. Eventually, he would get branded as being that BRUH with the wife who likes to wear frat paraphernalia in public, as if she pledged OMEGA. Just that alone would make me reconsider supporting him or her politically.

She's not even thinking about what is ESSENTIAL to her husband.

I wonder what the Mayor was thinking while looking at her in the picture below.

21371244_1566894203385783_7040662115513436321_n.jpg

Last edited:

Per her personal information on the County's website, it says that she's Haitian from Nassau, Bahamas. This is what happens when foreign spouses don't quite understand the African American cultural in the United States. We have a similar situation currently in the White House. Can we say dangerously ignorant individuals who have been empowered due to the fact that they are married to someone???

^
^
^
^
That was very womanish to type something like that, which is a typical characteristic of someone from a so-called respectable organization.

Last edited:
I'm like chick...I'm nongreek and if my sweetie gives me a hat to wear cause I need one...we wearing the hat, damn y'all. Kind of like this HBCU t shirt I bought and wore and still do. My student asked me when I'd gone over AKA. I told I hadn't. She said it was an AKA t-shirt...then she pointed out the context clue that only a greekie would know--pearls, ivy, certain numbers...but it had no AKA on it. I told her that was cute, but I was wearing my shirt. They want to make it an AKA shirt..but AKA on it. But I've bought it and was gonna wear it. Don't like it, pay me for my goddamn shirt then.

For the record I don't think she should have worn it. He should have had enough respect and common sense not to allow her to wear it. Yet I also don't agree with disrespecting his wife either. Unfortunately he and she put themselves in this situation.

My take. Do I think she should have went on national tv like that, na. Would I have said something to her about it knowing her husband was a bruh, probably not. I may have said something to the brother about it but I aint about to make death threats to a brother's wife
That's my view. One of my close friends who is your frat bruh said the same thing. He said if a ninja disrespect his wife frat or not he would whip his azz tell his nose bleed. Lol

Back