I could have Sworn this is Week One of the SWAC but Seems the Smack Board is Broken or Closed

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
How can it be week One and there's no smack? Did everyone access to the smack forum get revoked?

For the record Fugg Tsucks it's LDC time on the Hill (Even though our school barely talking about it)

Bring on the Tigger meat

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Talking Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Man ain’t nobody talking smack the first week but Bama State….I’m just glad they didn’t get on National TV and look like a damn fool even though they are damn fools.

Man ain’t nobody talking smack the first week but Bama State….I’m just glad they didn’t get on National TV and look like a damn fool even though they are damn fools.
Maaaan I'm so bored that I don't get to see any good smack, I thought the OBC would bring out some serious smack this week.

Really thought Tsucks would tell us how Andrew Body is going to have over 500 yards of offense and make our team give up like the offscript joker said.

Guess this is Mr. Nice Guy era and no more smacking

Maaaan I'm so bored that I don't get to see any good smack, I thought the OBC would bring out some serious smack this week.

Really thought Tsucks would tell us how Andrew Body is going to have over 500 yards of offense and make our team give up like the offscript joker said.

Guess this is Mr. Nice Guy era and no more smacking
PsSsssssh Peas and Carrots getting all this smoke….

Back