I can't believe you people!!!!!!!!!!!!

northern tiger

This collection of Spike Lee movies was released this week on dvd and not
ONE
person mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The man who woke up the film industry on the black movie goer and has contributed to the careers of Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington and Halle Berry and not one mention of it by you kneegrows,
:smh::shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

The movies in this set are:

Do The Right Thing
Mo' Betta Blues
Jungle Fever
Crooklyn
Clockers

It's on sale this week for 16.99 at Best Buy.

I guess yaw forgot who gave yaw "School Daze".

We still ain't got our "Forty Acres and a Mule".

B000E40QC4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

northern tiger said:
This collection of Spike Lee movies was released this week on dvd and not
ONE
person mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The man who woke up the film industry on the black movie goer and has contributed to the careers of Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washington and Halle Berry and not one mention of it by you kneegrows,
:smh::shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

The movies in this set are:

Do The Right Thing
Mo' Betta Blues
Jungle Fever
Crooklyn
Clockers

It's on sale this week for 16.99 at Best Buy.

I guess yaw forgot who gave yaw "School Daze".

We still ain't got our "Forty Acres and a Mule".

B000E40QC4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

But you just told us so what's the problem?!?
:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No one cares give a darn about that BS. Damnit my Spike Collection is better

School Daze
Get on The Bus
Bamboozled
She Hate Me

I am trying to add 'She's Gotta Have It' to my collection.

pv_symbiotic said:

School Daze
Get on The Bus
Bamboozled
She Hate Me

Yeah, Bamboozled should be in the collection. I peeped that.
But I'll still go buy it and it's only $16.99.

I just noticed it yesterday when I was on Best Buy's website. I don't know if I'm not going to get it because I already own 3/5 of the movies.

pv_symbiotic said:

School Daze
Get on The Bus
Bamboozled
She Hate Me

I have that one and Mo Better Blues on dvd. Get On The Bus and Bamboozled are definitely sleepers. The Mau Mau's (sp) were hilarious and Tommy Hillniggers. :lol:

I have those same Spike Lee joints. I wish they could re-release Bamboozeld. That was a really good movie. Spike also directed Sucker Free City. That was a pretty good flick too.

pv_symbiotic said:

School Daze
Get on The Bus
Bamboozled
She Hate Me

I wasn't even aware of this, nt...thanks for sharing. But I think you're wrong about Denzel Washington...he was very much well known, well before Spike Lee.

anywho, I'll be purchasing this set...:tup:

Spike Lee has a new movie coming out...I saw the trailer, while at the movies last week. I forget what it's called...anyone else seen it?

I saw this & picked it up at Best Buy Tuesday night, along with my Harry Potter DVD. :tup:

I didn't mention it because I usually don't make it to TSPN until the weekends. :swink:

Warndalyn said:
Spike Lee has a new movie coming out...I saw the trailer, while at the movies last week. I forget what it's called...anyone else seen it?

The new movie coming out is called Inside Man. It stars Denzel too. :) You get a ticket to see it free when you purchase the box set they have at Best Buy but usually when a movie first comes out you can't use VIPs or coupons.

It's Spike (& Denzel) so I don't mind paying full price, plus it looks like a great movie! :tup: :tup:

saniyya said:
I didn't mention it because I usually don't make it to TSPN until the weekends. :swink:

I was over exagerating (tsp) the point. Just suprised nobody mentioned it. Sucker Free City was smoove even though it was just aired on Showtime.

kg0586 said:
Crooklyn:nod2: , but where's Malcolm X?

Now you know if X was in that set it would have been priced waaaaay more than $17. Afterall, that's why Denzel won the Oscar... they were just several years delayed on it. :winkgrin:

saniyya said:
The new movie coming out is called Inside Man. It stars Denzel too. :) You get a ticket to see it free when you purchase the box set they have at Best Buy but usually when a movie first comes out you can't use VIPs or coupons.

It's Spike (& Denzel) so I don't mind paying full price, plus it looks like a great movie! :tup: :tup:

Yeah it does look like a great movie and the background isn't moving like in the other movies. :spin:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back