I am Starting FU Friday Today

kbSU89

I am in that kind of mood today

FU to this soggy weather here in Houston, I have so much to do today, and will have to be out

FU just because

FU to anyone that wants to FU:smash:

FU to this cold that has been kicking my arse all week!

FU to white girls with big butts!!! Yall are cheating!

FU to all old women who want to dress like they are 22, but have 45 year old bodies! This includes wearing naval rings, baby doll shirts, tights pants, and short skirts.

FU Ms. Sonic, D-Nice, Vinita, Same Ole G, Mike Bigg, Seeing Spots, Panthro, Robber. JST, Mighty Hornet, Blu Panther, GSUper Tiger and D-Town. For old times sake

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
FU to people who pissed me off last night at work!
speer.gif

FU to the white men with luscious big spoons!!!
wow.gif

FU to these careless club owners.
henker.gif

89comSUgrad, rraaaaa, can you find something else to F instead of Friday? :confused:
LMAO! :lmao: Couldn't resist. ;)

A special FU to all of my babies mommas! Y'all R really working my F'ing nerves! :mad:

A special FU to all TSPN women who won't break Panthro off! :mad:

A special FU to Seattle, Washington! :mad: Sonza-britches! :mad:

A special FU to Who-Mang-Yang and the ship he rode to America on! Sonza-britch! :mad:

And like Suge sed, for ol' times sake: :D ~snicker~ FU SUGE! FU NICE! FU G! FU GR! FU ROB! FU JST! FU MIGHTY HORNY! FU BLUEBENG! FU BLACKBEAN! FU GST! And, I'm F'ing my baby's momma DTown :p. LOL LMAO! :emlaugh: ROTF ahem, I mean... :mad:

FU to all this ****in snow that has me with cabin and horndog devil fever.

FU to George Bush just because he's stupid as hell and can't think b4 he speaks.

FU to snooty yet stealthly harsh people who can get away with insulting you without evin breaking a sweat.

FU to FICA

Back