I am sick of SWALLOW people trying to be DEEP

JSU*Toi

I am sick of swallow people trying to be deep? Come on people we all now that most of you are 11 eggs short of a carton. This goes for men and women?

You don?t have to make up topics to put on Round Table just to ?look? deep?we all know you are not

If you don?t have anything worth saying then SFU and just don?t post anything?we don?t need to see the confused smiley to know that your arse is confused.

STOP cosigning? this click crap has gotten out of hand? Just because A does not like B does not mean C and D need to follow suit?

And if they do follow suit why do you care THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET?

Also you will not find love on the SWACPage? it has only happened successful once MAYBE twice? you are not an exception to the rules

Also before you all get on your soapbox?

IT IS NOT HATE IT IS THE TRUTH!!!

OK YOU ALL CAN NOW RETURN BACK TO YOUR SIMPLE LIVES AND IN THE WORD OF MY GRANDMOTHER A HIT DOG WILL HOLLA :p

Don't mind me

I have just had my full of simple people... And I had to Vent :redhot:

I am back to my sweet non-click, don't care what click you are in self ;)

Aye...some SWALLOW people are good to have around sometimes! ;)

Originally posted by Robber

I hate psuedo intelectuals, too.

Okay people...don't try to make a connection with what robber said and MY Name.:p

Thank you very much!:emlaugh:

ATL...you don't have ISSUES, do you???? :D

can I get some names or somethin?:confused:

I just wanna know who is the "You" that is making up topics to look deep?

My blue blood sister is someone "sexual intercoursing" with you today? Don't let them worry you girl!!! People from other schools have to do that. They see the epitome of excellence and feel inferior. Just look over it.

I?m somnolent of pseudo intellectuals who try to bestow their intellect upon we peons to bamboozle and hoodwink our cranial matter.

Anyway.....swallow people blow.

This is interesting.........swallow people, or people who swallow.......

Originally posted by the band fan
I been said that...I can spot a fake a mile away

That you have, but you're not gonna get any credit for it. For your astute observance of the obvious, you're probably gonna get banned.

ATL,

We're with you (not including the Pseudo Intellectuals).

I ain't never laid claim to brilliance!

But I have been known to swallow on occasion.

:rolleyes:

Get your vent on, T! Would you like some stock in DGAF, Inc.?

Originally posted by saniyya
I?m somnolent of pseudo intellectuals who try to bestow their intellect upon we peons to bamboozle and hoodwink our cranial matter. ]
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Anyway.....swallow people blow.
OH My :eek:
dorky01.gif
:eek:

Jelli ...

Originally posted by saniyya
I?m somnolent of pseudo intellectuals who try to bestow their intellect upon we peons to bamboozle and hoodwink our cranial matter.

Basically ...

saniyya is tied as hell of dumb negroes frontin' smart on us, tryin' to trick our brains and *** like we ain't got no sense, when everyone south of Heaven and North of Hell know they ain't got he sense of a banged up sack of nuts!

Ain't that right, saniyya?

;)

4 me, I just come r.e.a.l. with my own style up in here on the swacpage. My sweetheart T.A.R.A. knows that and anybody else up in here!! I Come's real up in here.....one!!!

Back