I am here, right here.

Timbuktu Jag

Return to Dominance
This is what happens when you leave the outcome in the hands of others...

We were whomping that behind, but don't ya think we might need a time-out or two late in the game. ***Talking to myself****

Can't trust them Refs, first they for ya, then they turn their back on ya....

Dayum!!!!

Well,, we going to kick the "L" out of "open" next week...

Dayum, dayum...

I'll rather have never been in the game that to lose like this.... dayum yellow flags....

Nobody to blame but us, cause Jsue sure didn't beat us...

I'm here, right here and going no where....

TJ do you think you gan get Pete a prozac??? or maybe some anger management classes. Pete gonna get knocke out if he keep running up on slim.<font color=navy>

Slim 4 JSU :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Re: I am here, right here.

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Me too Me too! Hey check out my new avatar!:D

Thanks for the link for the webcast... It was good to listen to the game.

And to think they kicked a dayum FG.

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
<font color=red>Nobody to blame but us, cause Jsue sure didn't beat us...</font>

Who the heck did y'all play, then??? You didn't play yourself, so you didn't lose to yourself.

And quit whining about the refs. Y'all got enough gift calls in that game to last a dayum lifetime. But JSU overcame them. And believe me, there were plenty. And about that clock. After Levy went down, I coulda sworn his dumb azz spent the rest of the time on the sideline trying to get the refs to stop the clock, instead of being at the line of scrimmage.

No matter. Y'all lead the whole dayum game. We only led for 2 minutes. The two that mattered.

Can you say two in a row. We gone be in that azz about 4 more straight before y'all beat us again.

Robber

You got this one, you "earned" it. But don't try to be a prophet isn't doesn't go well with lawyering...:rolleyes:

If you lucky and get some help from someboby, we will see ya in B'ham, it's next year...

Don't count us of beating us while playing you agin...

Slim: "10 YARD PENALTY AGAINST THE TIGERS ROUGHING THE CENTER, FIRST DOWN SOUTHERN"

lol
lol
lol
lol

LMAO

I CAN'T GET OVER THIS CALL. Then they say he was for us. LOL. yea right!

Back