I am getting restless.........

Antroy

Thanks to UAPB's finest graduate, <b>Osama Bin Laden,</b> the Braves haven't had anyone from the SWAC to smack lately.
I am starting to get a little frustrated!!! I need some SWAC school to smack!! The last smack we had was against the Bama Grape Jelly!! We were going to put some Penut Butta with that jelly but <b>UAPB's finest</b> changed our plans!!

Looking at our schedule, <b>D2 (no, not Bama Jelly #2) Fort Valley State is this week.</b> There is no fun in smacking a D2 team unless they come from Alabama and had their dreams of being SWAC champs blown away (like Afghanistan will be) against Alcorn. Or they are 0 for whatever.

Anyway, looking at the schedule, our next SWAC school is Prarie <b>Boo</b> on October 20!! That's too far away. There will be no <b>"Purple and Gold Pact"</b> this year!! In the meantime, I am going to sharpen up the spears, tomahawks, and go get some more bullets (we are technologically advanced) so we can prepare for all out war on PV<b>Do-Do!!</b> When it's all said and done, <b>I might have some left for Bin Laden!!</b>

I ain't seen Mighty Hornet, or any other Hornet for that matter............

Who hasn't beaten Alabama State ???

I feel the frustration! PV will be smacked hard. Laurence Tureaud (A.K.A Mr. T) will be accepted back at PV before they beat the BRAVES again.

"I Pity the School that kick Mr. T. out!"

MACBFAC,

Beehave, no one in the SWAC is worried about the bees. What do you expect when you lose at home to a team that was 0-11 last year.

Who's the QB?

Originally posted by Ice Man
MACBFAC,

Beehave, no one in the SWAC is worried about the bees. What do you expect when you lose at home to a team that was 0-11 last year.

Who's the QB?

Yeah ok??;) ;)

snicker....

Back